Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I miss cartoons with the main characters in it like clone wars

I miss clone wars and rewatching the seasons.

A cartoon with Han Luke and Leia would be great.

It would be before Empire Strikes Back.

Lando could be in it but not interact with the other main heroes. He has his own episodes.

Or they could do the Solo / Skywalker kids.

Hands down it beats Rebels
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There could be one in the same vein as Marvel Comics Presents, where you have a run with the same character(s), and then when it ends, you start with new ones. Which sounds much like the Marvel Comics run of Star Wars. Ideas:
    - little Anakin on Tatooine
    - Padme' before she was queen
    - Jar-Jar pre-banishment
    - test runs of Battle Droids/Super Battle Droids before the Separatists used them in war
    - Jango for hire, or Boba on Kamino
    - life on Mustafar for guards or workers
    - more Luke on Tatooine tales
    - more tales from the cantina regulars
    - Cloud City residents
    - Imperial officers on Star Destroyers
    - building the 2nd Death Star
    - Ewoks!
    - Waru!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I've always thought that the period after Star Wars and before Empire Strikes back was a fertile area to generate stories. Everyone is still alive and in their primes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Everyone is still alive and in their primes.
    Tell that to Tarkin, Obi-Wan, Porkins, or TK-421.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Of those, Obi Wan is in his Force ghost prime and may conceivably guide Luke on occasion. But there is plenty of room to story tell.

TK-421 was, to my knowledge, never confirmed dead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    TK-421 was, to my knowledge, never confirmed dead.
    Uh, heard about that big explosion on the battle station?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Uh, heard about that big explosion on the battle station?
    TK-421's body was presumably still on the Falcon when it left the Death Star though, no? I like to think that they just forgot about the four dead (or near-dead) guys rotting in the smuggling compartments until a few weeks later.

Tycho, I liked that aspect of TCW as well, since it was able to fill in the gaps and flesh out the characterizations of the heroes. But I'm also looking forward to seeing all-new characters in Rebels; it'll be a nice change of pace. (It's also very similar to what Dave Filoni originally wanted to do with TCW before George made it about the heroes.) The movies are already going to be continuing the story of the main heroes, anyway.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sorry. With as many goofy resurrections as the Star Wars universe is subject to (particularly Maul, even though interviews in 1999 reported Lucas repeatedly saying he chose to show him bisected so there was no doubt as to his death), comic book rules must apply. Given that we saw Maul's body, Palpatine can clone himself, and we get moronic explanations for how Dengar's body wasn't really Dengar, I say we have to go even further and say X-Men comic rules must apply.

We never saw TK-421's body. The guy lives.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    We never saw TK-421's body. The guy lives.
    Obviously. He was probably Qqorl [sp?], the Imperial pilot who crashed on Yavin from the first book in the Young Jedi Knights series... and he has a goatee'd brother who is more evil than he!