Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Justified on FX

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Did I see nipples in the background bull riding scene? I did a double take, was surprised to see that...unless it was my imagination.
    I did hear the word "nudity" in the TVMA rating warning...weird.
    If you saw nipples, your eye sight is a lot better than mine!

When I think of nudity involved in an FX show, I'm thinking bare butt or something. That was a common sight on Sons of Anarchy.

the dancer might have had pasties or something...but it definitely looked like full boobage.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Great news! Now Raylin has more time to get back together with Winona!
    Wynona was hot in the last episode, but Ava is still so much more my type!

That 3-way shoot-out at the loan shark's office was great!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    the dancer might have had pasties or something...but it definitely looked like full boobage.
    It was pasties.

The last 2 episodes have gotten me unhappy. It feels like the show has changed directions to be more FX-friendly, and they've added that Soap Opera feel where everybody has an important relationship to everybody just so we can have more of Arlo or Boyd or Winona, partly to justify keeping those actors on the payroll, and partly because it's what they think we want to see. I can't remember the last time Raylan just did something normal for the Marshal service, everything has to involve Ava or his dad or Boyd & Bo. I'm a little disappointed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What a body count!

Last night's ep had some of the cleverest dialogue I'd heard on TV in a while.

Regarding last week's ep: finally some Raylan-Winona action!

I was entertained by the season finale, but it felt like a particularly stupid episode in regards to the actual plot. Bo Crowder is now more dangerous than the entire Corleone family and in the span of mere minutes at that! Boyd gets shot in the chest and "'tis but a flesh wound!" Raylan didn't wear his hat!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Justified is returning on Feb 9th, and FX has this awesome 30-second spot which, I'll just say is of interest to the good folks on this very forum. Here is that ad:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVT0B3pPsa8

Awesome! Can't wait for it to return.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for posting that, JT. Yup. I can't wait for the return of Raylan and the gang from Justified. There were some Star Wars fans working on that script!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well that was a pretty good start for a new season, I'd actually like to try that apple pie moonshine.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"