Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Justified on FX

180-proof? No thanks! I enjoy not going blind.

It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't think the ending felt right at all, it stank of "we're building up a new story arc!!!" and it didn't help that the big baddie actress was a regular on a recently-canned FX series. Raylan took care of business without drawing and killing people, without even running his weapon, that was pretty slick. I did feel like the aspect with Deputy whatshername got lost though. But there were a few Raylan moments that felt spot-on.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wouldn't want to cross Mags.

Her shine was interesting.

I would've liked to seen the last 20 minutes of the previous ep again. The shootout in the cabin was interesting. Glad it was recapped in the first few minutes.

I enjoyed Oly in the Crazies.

Dewey imitating Raylan was pretty good.

Good season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I enjoyed Oly in the Crazies.

Dewey imitating Raylan was pretty good.

Good season so far.
    That was a good one, and I really dug it that almost everybody was hip to Dewey Crow's idiotic plan.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When he bought the hat, for all of a second I wondered if he was going to do something as stupid as impersonating Raylan, but after that--since that clearly wouldn't happen, I figured he might just cut eye holes out of it and wear it as a mask. Apparently he was planning to do something as stupid as impersonating Raylan.

I also laughed that he thought to claim he was still acting as a deputized law enforcement officer. No chance of that working either, but it was smarter than trying to impersonate Raylan.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Getting tazed in the nuts. Ouch!

Boy, Ma Bennett is a tough ole bitty!

I'm really enjoying this season of Justified. Yeah, the Bennets are something else. That little girl reminds me of the young lady in True Grit for sure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh, Winona, the trouble you've gotten yourself in to. Next week's ep looks really good.

Oh man, this last episode was awesome! No Bennetts made for a better episode. Winona's foolishness twisted well in the episode without feeling convoluted. Raylan talking the smarter of the 2 baddies into surrendering despite having a seemingly more powerful hand, that was great how he just talked the kid into putting his hands up, no gunplay needed. But the highlight had to be Art doing field work and his awesome foot chase with the baddie of the week, that put a huge smile on my face with the choices he made, the dialogue, the way he figured it out, everything really was spot on, but especially the way the chase finished.

Every time I pass a Lincoln Continential on the road, I wonder if Raylan is behind the wheel.

Oh, Stephen Root in his drawers. He's always going to be Jimmy James and Bill from King of the Hill for me.

Part of me was like, is Raylan dumb enough call in a bomb threat to save Winona? I didn't think so. He does have morals.