It seemed surprisingly filler-y for a season premiere, but it was an enjoyable episode. Seems like Raylan should know better by now about leaving things in his trunk, though. I was a little confused when the episode started, a dead body showing up in some strange and randomy way at some point several years earlier? Definitely thought it may have been a CSI episode. Very weird route to go.

Few points...
- Patton Oswalt was a mostly enjoyable addition, but he recently overstayed his welcome on Burn Notice and I don't want to see the same happen here. In fairness, it's not so much himself and was more an error on part of the Burn Notice writers who copy & pasted his role four episodes in a row.

- Timmy from Jurassic Park is grown up and preaching in the woods with a creepy sidekick - and a snake in hand. That was just weird, but it will be interesting to see where this goes. I'm sure there's going to be some connection to Boyd's former backwoods conversion retreat.

- Arlo was a worthwhile addition for once. I've grown very annoyed with him as a general character, especially over season three, and wasn't too joyed to see him again so soon. But, he was more about serious actions than being a bitter old codger for once, and I like that angle to him much better.

- Boyd's new partner seems like he should be a lot more interesting to have around than the usual hillbilly redshirts (...rednecks? ) that Boyd gets surrounded with.