Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Justified on FX

The Florida rednecks could be substituted for any other Kentucky rednecks but their dysfunctional ways are interesting to watch.

Ava's storyline is just there. It has to be addressed but how? Keep her in jail.

A fellow watcher complained about the lack of interaction from Tim and Rachel this season. Very underused characters.

Couldn't think of a better actor than Eric Roberts to play a maverick DEA agent.

Every time I see AJ Buckley on Justified, I think, boy he's nothing like his clean-cut character on CSI: NY.

Gotta love the dysfunctional Crowes. They put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

And the way Danny went out. Kinda funny.

The Ava storyline is starting to pick up.

I almost hurt myself laughing so hard when Dewey asked the old lady if he could come in and use the bathroom. I'm laughing right now thinking about it.

I think the cable company decided to reset everything in the middle of the night, when I was recording Justified so I only caught the last half-hour or so. Need to wait for OnDemand to see the first part.

Kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    I think the cable company decided to reset everything in the middle of the night, when I was recording Justified so I only caught the last half-hour or so. Need to wait for OnDemand to see the first part.

Kinda sucks.
    You missed only 1 good scene then, Raylan and Kendal. The rest was pretty much filler.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Still haven't checked OnDemand. Maybe in the next day or so.

I haven't been reading this thread because my buddy and I just started watching this season.

I'm coming back to participate as soon as I'm caught up.

I've only watched the 1st episode so far.

Really cool that they took the show to Miami again AND Detroit!

New locations freshen up the show. I watched "Next of Kin" with Patrick Swayze, Liam Neeson, Helen Hunt, more stars which made me long for more Justified.

If you like Justified, you'll love Next of Kin (1988 I think). The movie's not really dated and could take place today save for older cars and the absence of cell phones or cordless phones (though there WERE cordless phones in the 80's)

Meanwhile, the gators and fanboats on Justified reminded me of exactly what I wrote in my novel (set in Louisiana not Florida). Really cool to see how that looks.

Raylan's afraid of his wife. Wonder if they'll keep him married (or at least faithful)? I doubt it. It's presented as a hero stereotype to be desired by so many women.

$300,000 and Dooey's put in a kiddie pool? Okaaaaay. Great character.

Where's the black girl and the sniper buddy that play the two younger marshalls that Raylan partners with?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've completed the season.

Best season ever!

Women-in-prison! Oh yeah! I actually found Ava's storyline the most interesting.

I'll read everyone's comments later and come back and join the discussion.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.