Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just found the Twin Pod Cloud Car!

I'm totally in shock. First, the alien Bespin Guard, now this!

I stopped off at Target this morning on the way to jury duty, and almost crapped myself when I saw an employee putting out a box that contained the Cloud Car. The Snowspeeder was also there, but there was a guy who looked like a Hot Wheels collector and had on too much cologne and who got the Snowspeeder first. But I digress.

I immediately opened this bad boy. I don't normally open toys until I get home, but, for the Cloud Car, I made an exception. I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't stay in "movie mode" particularly well at all. And the little rocket launchers, well, they've introduced a new feature whereby the rocket launchers take 3 AAA batteries, which I don't get the point of.

Other than that, it's not bad. I just hope I find the Pilot soon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I almost forgot: April Fool's!

I really had you going there, didn't I?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

As good as that one was, these are better...hopefully they'll leave them up all day. I especially liked the super pii pii brothers game.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm totally in shock. First, the alien Bespin Guard, now this!

I stopped off at Target this morning on the way to jury duty, and almost crapped myself when I saw an employee putting out a box that contained the Cloud Car. The Snowspeeder was also there, but there was a guy who looked like a Hot Wheels collector and had on too much cologne and who got the Snowspeeder first. But I digress.

I immediately opened this bad boy. I don't normally open toys until I get home, but, for the Cloud Car, I made an exception. I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't stay in "movie mode" particularly well at all. And the little rocket launchers, well, they've introduced a new feature whereby the rocket launchers take 3 AAA batteries, which I don't get the point of.

Other than that, it's not bad. I just hope I find the Pilot soon.
    nice one Chux. forgot today was April Fools actually...my office is boring and they don't do anything for April Fools...

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    As good as that one was, these are better...hopefully they'll leave them up all day. I especially liked the super pii pii brothers game.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/
    i forwarded a pic of the Dharma clock to my wife...she is totally addicted to the show... figured she would get a kick out of it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It's a trap! Oh maybe not. Nice work, this is the first one that got me today.

Okay, color me surprised. I figured, especially on the heels of the real Bespin Guard find, everyone would recognize this as fake immediately.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Courier New]Saw it from a mile away. Still, it was as good as Starbuck's website, [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]www.collegehumor.com[/FONT][FONT=Courier New], and [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]www.starwars.com[/FONT][FONT=Courier New].[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

What was starwars.com today? I checked it around noon, and it was normal as far as I could tell. starwars.wikia.com had a pretty unfunny feature article about a long-lost third Star Wars animated series from the 1980s, called Jabba!
    Tommy, close your eyes.