Hybrid View

Q&A - Looking For Yoda

Post your questions, comments about the diorama
    Looking For Yoda

If you didn't look at the whole gallery of pics, you've probably missed Yoda , Luke and R2D2.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Looks like nobody has any questions/comments about this dio.

If you're so inclined to take a look at what others had to say about it, click here.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Excellent work!

I saw this on the home page the other day and thought it looked like a great recreation of Dagobah.

Might I ask what you used to create Yoda's hut? I have no experience with dioramas so I'm not familiar with the specifics of your craft.

I also saw it on the home page, and it was a nice piece. Looks very movie like which is what you wnat to achieve in dioramas. Ververnass!!!!!

Originally posted by Caesar
    Excellent work!

I saw this on the home page the other day and thought it looked like a great recreation of Dagobah.

Might I ask what you used to create Yoda's hut? I have no experience with dioramas so I'm not familiar with the specifics of your craft.

Thanks for the compliments. If I told you what I used to make Yoda's hut, I'll have to cut you in two with my lightsaber! Kidding aside, I'll do an FAQ about it after I'm done with the Dagobah series.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Hmm..What are the trees?Foamcore and plaster of paris?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Hmm..What are the trees?Foamcore and plaster of paris?
    No foamcore, looks like plaster of paris though I could be wrong. I just found them that way.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor