Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by The link DarthQuack posted
    That's cool I think since film evidence suggests TIE's had ejection seats.
    Huh? Did I miss something?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Even though I said I don't need it, I'm gonna get the new one. My answers in these polls are no match for actually seeing the product.

The box also shows the Swamp Speeder and Hyena Bomber we saw prototypes of months ago, and another repaint of the AAT; hopefully this one won't have a giant Separatist logo so I can use it in a Naboo diorama.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    My answers in these polls are no match for actually seeing the product.
    Where did you see the new version?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Not super thrilled that they didn't fix the tiny wings, so I'll probably pass on this one.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Not sure where else to bump it....but we're getting a TIE Bomber.

From another site.
    Nice find. Wow, that surely is... another TIE Bomber. I wonder what the pricepoint will be. It looks standard $25, if it is, then I'll be tempted, but it will come down to the bomb chute situation. And even then, only if it's on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Huh? Did I miss something?
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. I suspect they're referring to the blown-out TIE pilot, thinking it was from a TIE Bomber, but actually that was a regular TIE Fighter in that shot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.