Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Walmart Exclusives

According to the cards at Comic Con, a slew of new figures should be hitting the pegs this week or next (the cards at Comic Con actually had today as the estimated shelf date, but that's never how it works out). They include:

Octuparra Droid
    Comic-Packs - Dllr Nep & Plourr Ilo, IG-97 & Rom Mohc, Storm Commando & General Weir
    Evolutions Sets - Imperial Pilots II, Rebel Pilots III, Imperial Commandos

I know I'm really looking forward to all of these sets and would love to score multiples of a couple of them. But I'm a little nervous, in my area the A-Wings took forever to hit shelves and were gone pretty quick and the Droid Factory sets that just came out were very scarcely released. I wonder if these exclusives will prove to be just as elusive.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Well with the comic packs, I'm not too worried. Most were here for a couple of months and some, Tank/Anamin, are still here. I'm definitely interested in these as well. Be interesting if you can find them on the website first.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'm very much on the fence regarding the Evolutions sets. I will pass on the Prequel-era troopers set for sure. The Imperial Pilots set is interesting, if only for the TIE Pilot, which looks stellar. The Rebel Pilots III, well, I already have a LOT of Rebel Pilots. The A-Wing Pilot from the set looks great; the rest, meh.

Guess I'll have to wait to see them in person. May have to buy them for the figures I want, then sell or trade the others off.

I think I'll pick up the prequal troopers, the Rebel Pilots, the Plor/Dlrr and the Storm Commando comic packs. The Imp Pilots is an easy pass for me, since I am in different about TIE Pilots/have enough already for each TIE I own. My complaing is that the Fi Skirata is wearing white, not black armor. So this must be from the first novel, not the later ones where Omegas always wore black.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

i just hope the Walmart by me carries the sets. i know in the past the comic pack have been very scarce and the droid factories even harder to find. really want the Evolutions sets.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Someone on GalacticHunter already got the Evolutions sets, so they're out there. I haven't seen any of these yet, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

doubt that i'll get them. my walmart has older SW stock than TRU and still hasn't shown any interest in stocking ROC Joe toys.

Toys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Someone on GalacticHunter already got the Evolutions sets, so they're out there. I haven't seen any of these yet, though.

I just bought the Imperial and Rebel pilots evolutions sets at WalMart today in Omaha.

Last I looked, the Wal-Mart here still had plenty of comic packs, so I don't think there would be much room for new ones. I'd like to be able to get them, though. I found all the other Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs except for the one with Bail and Obi-Wan and the twins.

I also definitely want the evolutions sets.

Quote Originally Posted by elvandrik View Post
    I just bought the Imperial and Rebel pilots evolutions sets at WalMart today in Omaha.
    Care to post your thoughts/reviews? I am very curious.