I am continuing my 3 3/4" vehicle thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case A Larger TIE Bomber from ESB).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy A Larger TIE Bomber from ESB?

This poll is for a complete re-mold. You can vote for a re-release of the 2001 POTJ mold if you want to see that happen, but I am planning on discussing "the big one."

The ship would look the same at first glance - only being bigger. On the bomb loading side, a magazine of 5 larger torpedo-shaped bombs could be stored, with a release to drop them 1 at a time via a hinge release. Or - you could just hold that open to "carpet bomb." 4 firing missiles would be added - two on the front of each of the twin pods that comprise the ship's body.

The cockpit would seat 3 figures: a pilot, a navigator, and a bombardier - probably in a straight line to save space on the toy. Batteries for electronics could go in the back of the cockpit section for the usual lights and sound effects we desperately want on our TIEs.

The bomber side could have the bombs removed and fold down seats for troops. These crafts were also used as boarding vehicles for stormtroopers. The front end should open up with a deployment hatchway so the ship could connect with the Tantive IV for example, and deploy Imperial boarding parties.

So do you want A Larger TIE Bomber made?

How do you think it would sell if produced?