Hybrid View

New Take on Luke Dagobah (custom card example)

This is the Luke Dagobah that Hasbro could be in a position to make now.

With the open coat Han Hoth, the open jacket Luke Bespin (from Dagobah) would be a really cool new way to present Jedi-in-training Luke.

With all due credit to my friend Doug Bell, I asked if I could showcase his new hobby - making vintage style cards with all new pics he felt KENNER should have chosen.

Our guess is that Hasbro will release their vintage figure line with modern figures re-carded on replicas of the Kenner card faces. However, these were not always the best pictures they could have chosen.

In any event, this thread can exist to discuss the possiblity of the open jacket Luke Bespin (from Dagobah) and the pic serves as an example of his potential card face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LukeDagobah.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	22804  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

the card looks awesome...great work. I'm not sure if I would want the figure myself but I think it would be a nice addition to the ever growing Star Wars collection.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

seems like a good card to me.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Nice work!! I'm always up for an art project.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'd buy it but it just being another Luke, and not a terribly important one, I wouldn't be massively excited about it. My ESB collection is 90% Luke as it is.