Threaded View

Would You Buy A Coruscant Air Bus from ROTJ?

I am continuing my poll series for new Hasbro 3 3/4" vehicles.

This thread will discuss primarily the vehicle in the title of the thread in this case A Coruscant Air Bus from ROTJ seen in the Special Edition of ROTJ.

However, this vehicle is possibly seen in all the prequel movies (though a much smaller one transports Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, R2D2, Typho, and Dorme in AOTC. This is not that vehicle, so please see the picture I've provided from ROTJ below.

This is the bottom of the barrel for ROTJ. Every conceivable ship in the movie has been pretty much polled for. If you have any suggestions for ROTJ vehicles for polling, please post them in this thread, else Episode 6 will drop out of the process the very next go-around.

I cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy A Coruscant Air Bus from ROTJ?

I propose the carrying case vehicle be made for this one for certain. The Rebel Transport from ESB served a military purpose as a Rebel Alliance passenger and freight hauler. The airbus is only a passenger vehicle with no need for a play interior - other than it should have "seating," and not honeycomb "containers" for the figures you put inside.

Obviously the airbus is ideal for this sort of carrying-case use, since both PT and OT characters can be placed in each one (thus you could buy two at a minimal).

On the outside, it's perfect for diorama use for Coruscant's busy skyways.

Meanwhile, it should include an airbus driver figure as a pack-in exclusive. He can be human, but an alien might sell much better. Here's a chance at that almost-Bothan looking alien who drives the taxi in TPM.

Again, the pilot figure should have a cockpit to pilot the bus from.

So do you want the Coruscant Air Bus from ROTJ?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

How do you think it would sell if produced?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-Coruscant_air_bus1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	22826  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.