Threaded View

Would You Buy Hondo Ohnaka's Rapier-1 Starflare Class Weequay Ship From Clone Wars?

I am continuing my thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case Hondo Ohnaka's Rapier-1 Starflare Class Weequay Ship From Clone Wars).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy Hondo Ohnaka's Rapier-1 Starflare Class Weequay Ship From Clone Wars?

This ship (pictures below) could be made for the $24 starfighter assortment which has successfully sold EU vehicles.

This flying saucer-shaped starfighter / freighter has twin cockpits and should one figure in each, "top-loading the figure." The craft does not need its boarding ramps, as this could be produced as a low-cost EU vehicle.

For more information, check the wikipedia page:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flare...s_Weequay_ship

Naturally, the toy does need its maneuvering / lightspeed thrusters on the rear underside, and it could feature at least 2 firing missiles for the kids to be attracted with.

It would be great to have another non-aligned vehicle from Clone Wars, like Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood - however this Weequay Pirate Ship would be an all-new mold, not a repaint. But it would be a ship you could fleet-build with, as Hondo had more than 1 at his disposal, the Rapier-One just being his personal ship's name.

Count Dooku also flew one of these when he escaped Hondo's pirates during The Clone Wars first season.

Hasbro should make one more figure of one of Hondo Ohnaka's Weequay Pirates to also crew this vehicle.

So do you Hondo Ohnaka's Rapier-1 Starflare Class Weequay Ship From Clone Wars made?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

How do you think it would sell if produced?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weequay_shuttle_stern.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	22830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weequay_saucer_craft.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	22831  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.