Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Man, some people really love their reissues. "Can we get inaccurate figures like we got in 1978?" Yeesh.
    Yeah, I don't really understand this, Hasbro tried it back in the POTF2 days and it didn't move well because it's a very limited concept. I think collectors like the idea more than the actual reality.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, I don't really understand this, Hasbro tried it back in the POTF2 days and it didn't move well because it's a very limited concept. I think collectors like the idea more than the actual reality.

Yeah, re-releasing several of the vintage figures in 2010/2011 just dosen't sound like a great idea to me. I'm deffinetly going to get the boba fett mail away, but after that . . . seriously, there aren't that many I'd buy. I kinda feel it would cheapen the classic figures by releasing re-issues today.

That's why I didn't understand why people got so worked over RS's April Fool's joke. It might have been a cool concept, but nothing really essential. I'd rather have new characters.

I haven't seen 1 person mention that RS joke with the vintage-style paint here. Am I missing some awesome discussion on that? I was so glad to see nobody bought it here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I haven't seen 1 person mention that RS joke with the vintage-style paint here. Am I missing some awesome discussion on that? I was so glad to see nobody bought it here.
    I think it was briefly mentioned in an April Fool's thread here.