Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

EU Wave Sightings and Findings

Yakface is reporting that the final Legacy Wave has been spotted in San Diego, California. Just getting things ready.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Not too far from here. Better get to looking for 'em.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

here's hopng that I can find a complete set and not have to resort to Ebay.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    here's hopng that I can find a complete set and not have to resort to Ebay.
    Amen, brother. EBay takes all the fun out of it for me. However, distribution is so poor in my area, and I so impatient, I sometimes just pull the eBay trigger out of frustration.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

From Yakface:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]"I managed to score a case of the Legacy Collection Expanded Universe figures today from my local Toys"R"Us and noticed something of interest on the case itself. It appears that there is a dedicated "Collector Endcap" scheduled to be set for May 1st so hopefully if your store has a low figure count right now, they might start receiving these cases soon to supply it. Click the image above for a closer look."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Very interesting. I am going to contact my TRU and see if this is something they are aware of.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    From Yakface:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]"I managed to score a case of the Legacy Collection Expanded Universe figures today from my local Toys"R"Us and noticed something of interest on the case itself. It appears that there is a dedicated "Collector Endcap" scheduled to be set for May 1st so hopefully if your store has a low figure count right now, they might start receiving these cases soon to supply it. Click the image above for a closer look."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Very interesting. I am going to contact my TRU and see if this is something they are aware of.[/FONT]
    very interesting...might have to get up early on the 1st and grab a few...would love to get at least 1 of each figure but really want 5 of the Phase 1 Dark Trooper. (have an idea for a diorama since i now have an extra Kyle Katarn.)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I saw remnants of this wave the other day (TPM Kenobi, Shirtless Maul, R2).

Hopefully come more quickly than they have for other 2010 TRU exclusives. My local stores just got in the GI Joe Shipwreck/Doc exclusives for only the second time this year.

Are the remnants sporting the "R Exclusive" sticker? And do they have the BG-J38 part?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Found today in Northern Virginia...they have the BJ-38 parts and the Opie sticker, nothing saying TRU

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    nothing saying TRU
    That's a bit peculiar. I have to wonder if there will be people seeing them at TRU and deciding they'll go to WM where they're cheaper, not knowing they're exclusives.
    Tommy, close your eyes.