Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Script review!

Arrow Script review!

http://www.aint-it-cool.com/display.cgi?id=11618

Spoilers are on another page.
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

Moranity is one of the luckiest people alive!!!!!
    Episode II Sounds really promissing!
    I am really looking forward to it now.

PENDO!

The review doesn't really say anything new, but it does validate my opinion that the first Boba Fett release should have been labelled as Geonosis, not Kamino.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

If you've been paying attention for the past few months, you really don't need the script to know what's going on in AOTC.

I liked Mori's vow to be an EPISODE III virgin. I tried that with a friend of mine after Episode I came out. We both decided to go Spoiler free for II. I caved almost instantly, but my friend held out until about December, then he "forced" me to tell him everything.

If I can get enough of you guys to support me/join me I might try it again for III and be an Episode III virgin. No trailers. No scripts. No pictures. No SW Insider articles. No toys. Nothing until May of 2005.

Or I might take George up on his offer to help with the script.

What do you guys think I should do?

Dear Rollo, old chum...

I'd love to support your cause, but I've been Mr. Spoiler since I first saw the Ralph McQuarrie production paintings for ESB in Starlog magazine way back in 1979! The two paintings were of C-3P0 and R2-D2 in the Echo Base command centre and the Falcon going into the large asteroid. It was then that I realised that no amount of information of visual spoiling would prepare me for the overall story, sound and visual experience that I got once I saw sat in the theatre.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Dear Rollo, old chum...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I'd love to support your cause, but I've been Mr. Spoiler since I first saw the Ralph McQuarrie production paintings for ESB in Starlog magazine way back in 1979! The two paintings were of C-3P0 and R2-D2 in the Echo Base command centre and the Falcon going into the large asteroid. It was then that I realised that no amount of information of visual spoiling would prepare me for the overall story, sound and visual experience that I got once I saw sat in the theatre.
    I've been Mr. Spoiler as well for ages, loved digging around and uncovering the entire plot and storyline to E1 almost a year before the movie opened. I actually consider it kind of fun to piece everything together. It doesn't ruin the movie for me, reading about somthing and imaginging it in your head is vastly different from the theatrical experience. One thing I will never do is read the book first. I did that with Harry Potter and found the movie wasn't as exciting as it would have been, if I would have read the book after. That's the same reason I am avoiding reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy of books, I will read them after I have seen the films, to expand upon what I saw theatricaly.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

the review was pretty good, but one thing kind of bothered me. and we know it's probably right because there is a toy based on it. it's the boba fett with the jet pack. the spoiler said that after jango was killed, boba put on his helmet and jet pack and flew off. is it just me, or is this wierd? is little boba gonna dig jango's decapitated head out of the helmet? does he have his own helmet, or has lucas changed the jango death scene from the story boards we saw?
    Last edited by derek; 02-28-2002 at 05:59 PM.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I liked Mori's vow to be an EPISODE III virgin. I tried that with a friend of mine after Episode I came out. We both decided to go Spoiler free for II. I caved almost instantly, but my friend held out until about December, then he "forced" me to tell him everything.
    But beware of the DARK-SIDE, I did my best not to know anything but the Dark-Side suduced me and I have fallen...
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 02-28-2002 at 05:49 PM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by derek
    the review was pretty good, but one thing kind of bothered me. and we know it's probably right because there is a toy based on it. it's the boba fett with the jet pack. the spoiler said that after jango was killed, boba put on his helmet and jet pack and flew off. is it just me, or is this wierd? is little boba gonna did jango's decapitated head out of the helmet? does he have his own helmet, or has lucas changed the jango death scene from the story boards we saw?
    The helmet probably get's either knocked off or comes free and bounces away from the head. I don't see Boba Fett picking up his "Dad's" severed head, dumping his head out of the helmet and putting it on. That's just morbid. Even though this film is dark, I rather doubt we will see somthing quite as sick as that. Oh and Boba is probably already wearing the Jetpack, because Jango is wearing his secondary Jetpack in the arena, you can see it on the "Jango Fett: Arena Battle" figure, as well as it's the one that the Deluxe figure jetpack is based on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    The helmet probably get's either knocked off or comes free and bounces away from the head. I don't see Boba Fett picking up his "Dad's" severed head, dumping his head out of the helmet and putting it on.

Yeah, it would be morbid but I'd love to see something crazy like that but I know it will never happen...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.