Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transformers Hall of Fame Poll - vote now!

Hasbro has invited us, via our participation in the Transformers Q&A program, to poll for the top 5 most choices for their inaugural Transformers Hall of Fame.

Already, Hasbro has selected Optimus Prime, Starscream, Megatron, and Bumblebee, so this vote is to help determine the 5th slot for this years Hall of Fame inductees.

What we need from you is a ranked list of your top 5 (five) character choices from all of the Transformers universe. So post below with your list now.

The poll ends this Friday.

Here are my votes:

1. Soundwave
    2. Jetfire
    3. Wheeljack
    4. Devastator
    5. Grimlock

Kinda on the nose, but that's what they are.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1. BW Dinobot
    2. Soundwave
    3. Grimlock
    4. Skyfire
    5. Shockwave
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

1. Grimlock
    2. Soundwave
    3. Prowl
    4. Shockwave
    5. Hound
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Need you ask who my number one will be? (He'd also be 2-5, if that were allowed.)

1: Grimlock
    2: Hot Rod (NOT Rodimus Prime, if I can make that distinction; if not, fine, then Rodimus too)
    3: Ravage
    4: Ratchet
    5: Soundwave
    Tommy, close your eyes.

1) Devastator
    2) Soundwave
    3) Wheeljack
    4) Ravage
    5) Ironhide
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

this is way too hard. This is like asking a parent which kid they like better with multiple kids -.

1. Shockwave (since i know he won't get a lot of 1st place votes)
    2. Soundwave
    3. Grimlock
    4. Jetfire
    5. Devastator

that was just too painful --i wanted Trailbreaker, Ironhide, Wheeljack, sideswipe, Skywarp, thundercracker too --

Thanks for the votes so far.

Today is the last full day to vote, I have to send this poll in tomorrow. So let's get a few more votes, people!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1. Cosmos (green flyingsaucer if no one remembers him)
    2. Soundwave (Casettape player FTW)
    3. Ratchet (Medics need love too)
    4. Dino Bot (Beast Wars)
    5. RC (Only because I can remember her name)

Thanks for voting. Don't worry, fans still remember Cosmos. They released a Legends figure recently (hard to find) and had a canceled prototype 6" Titanium Series on display a few years back.