Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toughest game

Thumbs up

Man...u make it sound so easy!!! I'll try it again today, if u are correct i'll buy the beers at the tavern.
    As always...........L

Ninja Gaiden on NES was a tough game to beat.

What about Racer for the N64 Lord Malakite?? Did u got all the 1st places in all the races?? I did, but it took me forever...specially the tracks that look like a roller coaster. Also there's a track that looks like a swamp that was really tough. I forgot the names of the tracks, but i'm sure u know which ones i'm talking about.
    As always...........L

Yes I agree with Quite-Long-Dong. Target Earth for the Genesis was impossible. I couldn't even beat the 3rd stage TILL that awesome cheat code came out. That game was awesome.

Spider-Man on the PSX was quite easy, I thought. It was fairly difficult on Hard though. The last levels in Driver and Driver 2 WERE extremely difficult!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Jonna
    Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    Evil Dead: Hail to the King comes to mind. A great concept, but horrid controls and difficult monsters made this an excercise in frustration. I got about halfway through it, and ran into a boss I couldn't beat. Then I gave up.
    You're right; you have to use something like 12 buttons to do the controls. The last monster really isn't that hard though just keep running from pillar to pillar and grab all of the health mushrooms that pop up.

Jonna
    Originally posted by billfremore
    My list of the hardest games:

Jedi Power Battles - PSX
    This game was impossible to finish with all of the characters, I only managed to finish it with Mace and Obi-wan
    Ya, there is no way you can beat Maul with all of the characters, but it was fun to play as Maul.

Originally posted by Jonna

Ya, there is no way you can beat Maul with all of the characters, but it was fun to play as Maul.
    How did you manage that? Play as Maul I mean.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Jonna
    Originally posted by billfremore

How did you manage that? Play as Maul I mean.
    I haven't played it in a while, but I think it was as follows. Once you beat the game with each character you will get a secret feature. Some come in the form of special stages while others are extra characters. The only extra characters I can remember are Maul and Amadala (who sucks by the way, you just can't play the game with a blaster). To use the extra characters, you need to beat the game with a character, start over in the 'choose your character' screen, select a character and press the 'select button', you should get a new character.

Wait a minute and I'll find the info for you and anyone else who cares.

I managed to free up Amidala and Panaka when I played but all I really want to know is:

How the heck do you beat this freakin' hard game with all the characters?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!