Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toughest game

Jonna
    Just go to this walkthough and to the secrets section to play levels 11, 12, 13, 14 and play characters: DARTH MAUL, QUEEN AMIDALA, CAPTAIN PANAKA.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/f...er_battles.txt

Maul is the best character and level 14 is insanely hard! I made it to the last group of badies only once.

Jonna
    Originally posted by billfremore
    I managed to free up Amidala and Panaka when I played but all I really want to know is:

How the heck do you beat this freakin' hard game with all the characters?

I tryed forever to beat it with Plo Koon, but he just does not move fast enough to beat Maul. You definately need speed to beat Maul.

That I agree with, obi-wan and mace were realitively easy to beat him with.

I cannot believe this game has absolutely no cheats.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by Lobito
    What about Racer for the N64 Lord Malakite?? Did u got all the 1st places in all the races?? I did, but it took me forever...specially the tracks that look like a roller coaster. Also there's a track that looks like a swamp that was really tough. I forgot the names of the tracks, but i'm sure u know which ones i'm talking about.
    I know which ones you are talking about. Of the races and circuits I've completed so far, I have all first places. Unfortunately, racing games aren't particularily one of my strong points when it comes to video games.

gta3 was so easy!
    i'am also pretty good at racing games and also podracer is hard but i never had to restart a race..cant wait for racer revenge!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

i agree that swamp level is imposible. it is the hardest level in the game. i have a ps2 is jedi power battles worth buying. it sounds pretty cool
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

You know, the last level of halo is sort of hard. I can't really think of the last really hard game I played was...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Well despite that fact I'd still like to finish the freaking game anyways.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Just finished the rest of the races that I needed for Episode I Racer. Now I have 1st. place in all the races and circuits like you Lobito.