Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JT i love the version they did make but it's really just an Emperor's guard figures from ROTS done in black. the true figure should be without the cape. I actually cut the cape off an extra one i had and use it for display.

just check out GameStop and asked about the release date for TFU II and so far they have a tenitative date of 12/31/2010 which means sometime in 2011 we should see it hit stores.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Starkiller's story would be ideal for the live action series whenever that starts moving forward, especially since the lead role is already portrayed by an actual actor. Then the CW wont need to create anymore time paradoxes.

When are the TRU sets supposed to be released?
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Already a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    JT i love the version they did make but it's really just an Emperor's guard figures from ROTS done in black. the true figure should be without the cape. I actually cut the cape off an extra one i had and use it for display.
    You cut off the cloak??? It's removable, just pop the head off (it's a ball joint) and remove the cloak. I will give you that they used the wrong armor design, and it lacks the lower skirt, the skirt is what I had forgotten about, which does require a different design. And then if they do the Shadow Guard, there's the regular and senate guards in that costume as well.

Anyway, Hasbro didn't goof on the figure they gave us, that one is from the Wii game: http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/88...ges/fu_062.jpg
    Stupid baby's console junk game ruining everything.

just check out GameStop and asked about the release date for TFU II and so far they have a tenitative date of 12/31/2010 which means sometime in 2011 we should see it hit stores.
    LFL announced a 2010 date, while they missed the date on TFU1, there's less to develop here so I think they'll get it out in Nov or Dec of this year and Gamestop not knowing when it's coming out (it has only the 2010 date so far) is just listing the last date it could come out.

Quote Originally Posted by RENDAR LIVES View Post
    Starkiller's story would be ideal for the live action series whenever that starts moving forward, especially since the lead role is already portrayed by an actual actor. Then the CW wont need to create anymore time paradoxes.
    That's not a bad idea, Sam Witwer is probably a little too old to play the younger Galen Marek on TV now though, he's 32. But I'd watch a TFU show. Not sure what they could do in terms of story outside of the game tho'.

When are the TRU sets supposed to be released?
    May 1st, but they're already starting to hit stores now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No one else wants gamer figures? Dang. Guess the demand isn't there and I'll have a hole in my collection.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll support the need for more TFU figures, even though I have the "baby junk console" version and still need to finish it due to an antiquated TV in which even at its brightest I can't see the dark areas (so 90% of every map), if support is given in return for more Dark Forces figures.

Even before I had picked up the game I picked up the TFU figures from the TAC line since they looked so cool, so I'd happily support the release for more. Frankly, after so many dim-witted ideas from various comics have come to plastic fruition, I think it's time for the video game medium to shine. Especially Dark Forces.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd like to see a series of folks playing the game, with miniature game controllers.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    No one else wants gamer figures? Dang. Guess the demand isn't there and I'll have a hole in my collection.
    I was thinking about your idea and it made me think about how silly I probably look while playing this game on my Wii. If undertaken, I'd like to see some 70's floral patterned sofa 2 pasty-white, half-shaven (possibly overweight) guys in retro Star Wars t-shirts with accesories like half-eaten pizzas in grease-stained pizza boxes and empty Red Bull or Rockstar cans strewn on the floor. Maybe Tycho can do a poll on these. I can see it as a "battle pack." I know Hasbro has said "no more running changes," but how cool would it be to have to have a running change from X-box to Wii or something.