Hybrid View

The Force Unleashed figures you'd like to see them do

This got brought up in another thread, and I figured it warranted more discussion (anything to break up the myriad of "would you buy this unlikely vehicle" thread that have overfilled this forum ).

First up is Kazdan Paratus, the mad little Jedi Master on Raxus Prime, he's the same race as Ratts Tyerell. After Order 66 went down, it drove him mad, he went to the junk planet, built himself a set of spider limbs, a lightsaber lance, a junk version of the Jedi Temple, and junk versions of the Jedi council with whom he wished to protect. A figure of him wouldn't be difficult, but I'd love to see them include a junk Yoda and another junk Jedi master as well.

Another from Raxus Prime would be a Rodian Heavy Defender or maybe a Rodian Ripper, although the Ripper's topless costume is a little odd and steampunk.

I'd like to see Hasbro do a Scrap Guardian but a little more scrap and less "random polygons" than the game version.

I'm not sure about a Purge Trooper, I really hated them in the game, they were probably the cheapest thing about the game all by themselves, and their design seemed a little far afield for Star Wars, but they might make good figures... maybe?

Hoth Starkiller, that was a pretty cool variant of our protagonist.

So, what else would you guys like to see? More Starkiller figures? I could be on board with that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Off the top of my head, a Kleef figure would be cool. I remember seeing the Gungan bounty hunter and thinking he was awesome (though not knowing at the time who Lee van Cleef was, nor that yet another Cleef-based character would be introduced just a few months later).

And I second Kazdan Paratus. He was quite cool. So were some of the scrap creatures, and it would be fun to see which droid elements they incorporate.

Kazdan is the only character I can think of off the top of my head. The enemy troopers don't really appeal to me much. Maybe a Felucian Shaman. I don't even know who Kleef is. Where was he in the game?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

let's see:

Kazden Peratis
    Hoth Starkiller
    Tatoonie Starkiller
    Purge Trooper
    Defeated Battle Damaged Rohm Kota
    Darth Deathsolius
    Darth Phobos
    Kento Marek
    Emperor's Shadow Giard (More Game Accurate)
    Starkiller in Sith Robes
    Kleef
    Boss Chop'aa with Basilisk (from the Wii)
    Princess Leia
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd like to see a series of folks playing the game, with miniature game controllers.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I guess he was at Cloud City. He was in the PS2 version, at least, but not sure about the others.
    Yeah, Kleef is only in the port for the PS2, PSP, and Wii. That whole storyline is something Krome made up for their port, along with those multiple Jedi Temple missions.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    let's see:

Kazden Peratis
    Hoth Starkiller
    Tatoonie Starkiller
    Purge Trooper
    Defeated Battle Damaged Rohm Kota
    Darth Deathsolius
    Darth Phobos
    Kento Marek
    Emperor's Shadow Giard (More Game Accurate)
    Starkiller in Sith Robes
    Kleef
    Boss Chop'aa with Basilisk (from the Wii)
    Princess Leia
    What's not accurate about the Shadow Guard? Do you mean the non-cloak Shadow Guard, or is this a Wii/PS2 thing where that version looks different?

Lil Leia, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    I want a Maris Brood that doesn't have the poor articulation and twisted torso. They can fix her 'sabres too.
    Interesting, I hadn't really thought about her saber design being wrong. But not only are the blades the wrong length, but the handles are too far forward. I'm not sure I'd buy another of her though, even with that odd torso. I don't think she's poorly articulated, she's got SA except for knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I would love to see a Purge Trooper, if only to strap some M-80's up to them and light them up for all the hell they caused me in the game.
    Sir,

I bow to your wisdom. You are, of course, absolute correct about the proper need for and usage of a Purge Trooper action figure. I humbly reverse my previous opinion and now demand their production so I can enact my own brand of physical justice upon them as well.

Yours,
    -JT
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Interesting, I hadn't really thought about her saber design being wrong. But not only are the blades the wrong length, but the handles are too far forward. I'm not sure I'd buy another of her though, even with that odd torso. I don't think she's poorly articulated, she's got SA except for knees.
    I haven't pulled her out in a while (my collection resides in several plastic tubs), so she may be more articulated than I remember, but her torso bothers me to the point where if they fixed that and even reduced her articulation I'd consider it an improvement.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm not sure about a Purge Trooper, I really hated them in the game, they were probably the cheapest thing about the game all by themselves, and their design seemed a little far afield for Star Wars, but they might make good figures... maybe?
    I would love to see a Purge Trooper, if only to strap some M-80's up to them and light them up for all the hell they caused me in the game.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-