Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watto'$ Box

Watto'$ Box

Can anyone tell me where I can find a Watto's Box Cinema Scene for less than 50 bucks?
    Casual George

For less than $50, sure, for retail, nope. If you look around hard enough you can probably find it for $24.99-$34.99, try Dnstoys.com, not sure what their price is though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got lucky and got mine at KB toys on sale for $8.99.
    I guess sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I know a german shop where my brother bought his - I think they have a couple of them still there for about $16
    but that's probably not going to help you, is it

WHAT????

You have GOT to be kidding! I was on ebay checking out prices this weekend and found these going for $20-$25 each. There was even a guy running like 6 auctions with a buy it now price of $17.99 plus like $5.00 shipping.

Right now there is an auction with buy it now for $22.00 plus $6.00 S&H. In fact most are hovering around $20.00 RIGHT NOW!!!

You should be able to find this set for $25.00 or less pretty easy.
    May the force be with you.

Oh yeah, I bought one from the Insider along with Jabba's Dancers for like $25. And then I found one at a KB's for mega cheap. So I popped one open toot sweet.

I still have the other one though...

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

E- B A Y
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Oh, don't get me wrong!

I in no way recommend or endorse to use of Ebay.

With that said, I have, on occasion bought Star Wars figures from Ebay. However, this must be done just right. I managed to get some SWEET deals on SW figures. And when everyone else is charging $30.00-$50.00 for a Watto's Box, you can bet your sweet @$$ that I will go with the cheapest price I can find.

If that happens to be on Ebay, then so be it!

Heck, I just traded a guy, 5 EP1 CommTech Battle Droids and 1 POTJ Security Battle Droid (all loose), for a MIMB Watto's Box. Now I finally have 1 loose!

May the force be with you.

I don't recoment paying more that $30 for a mint one. It's one of the best Cinema Scenes true, but on't pay more then $30.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Fifty Buh-be-buh-be-buh-Bucks???!!!!

ZOUNDS!!! The highest I've seen these going for has been $30ish!!! I kinda thought that was reasonable... 3 figures and a stand. I haven't really been looking, though. Wow!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**