New Live-Action TMNT Movie

If anyone else besides Beast and I have been following TMNT news you've probably heard that a new live-action movie (with CGI used for the turtles facial expressions) is possibly in the works for sometime in the near future. Well, a picture of what the new "live-action" turtles may look like has potentially been leaked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TMNT Live-Action Movie.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	22908  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

not liking that look at all. looks more like one of the bird creatures from beastmaster. the look from the 3 original movies IS the look for TMNT.

That looks... weird. I'll withhold judgment for now, but it certainly is odd.

Personally, I wish the second CG movie had materialized. The teased return of Shredder had me on the edge of my seat.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow.

I think that's actualy preaty damned awsome if they rolled with that look. It looks like they're going the rought of what they would look like more litteraly than in the past.

The head looks more like a turtle, with somewhat exagerated human muscles on the back of the head and neck. The bandana looks a bit sloppy, but when you stop and think about it, that makes sence, as they live in a sewer.

Chances would be they don't have access to the best materials down there, and what they do get probably gets used a looooong time. so it makes sence there bandanas would look worn instead of always clean and neat as they usualy do.

Honestly though, it would not surprise me if it turned out to be a hoax all together. Nickelodien bought the rights to the Ninja Turtles from Peater Lard last October. That'd be about the time news on the new movie dissapeared.

If they're still working on it and this IS an actual leak (intensionaly, perhaps to see what people think of the new desighn?) I like it.

Reminds me of Tokka.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Reminds me of Tokka.
    I thought the same thing! I'd have to see the body, too, before I'm sold on the new look.

And please don't put spikes on the shell....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Probably a fake.

Someone in the comments points out that the prop was “constructed for class by Eric Zapata- he’s a student at Tom Savini’s FX school.”
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!