I am continuing my 3 3/4" vehicle thread series.

I'm running what should really be a TPM poll as a ROTS option because quite frankly, ROTS will run out of options for new vehicles much earlier than the other two Prequel movies.

The Droid Control Ships appeared in all 3 PT movies, but we really saw the craft explored in TPM, so I'm going to describe the toy as if it were made from that movie. Whether on not it bears the CIS markings the similar ship displayed in ROTS can be up to you when you post.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case The Droid Control Ship).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy The Droid Control Ship From ROTS?

This vehicle is perhaps only the wildest pipe dream, but it appeared in the movie and there is nothing else like it, so I have to poll for it.

In fact, with ignoring cost, packaging, and the size of the area a collector would need to display this ship, I came up with a pretty cool design for a capital ship toy made for this.

I need to address the packaging first perhaps. It will help you visualize this.

The ship will sell in a box about the size of a detolf (display case sold at IKEA) or it could be packaged in one of those boxes appropriate for a child's 1:1 play kitchen environment.

The ship would be disasembled and comprise of 4 partial circular sections, that plug together - two on each side of an engine assembly in the back.

Opposite the engine assembly, on the inside, the "spherical center section" of the ship would connect. Now you have the basic shape.

The center sphere would open up like a garbage can. Inside, there would be the bridge. Perhaps electronics would light up a hologram of Darth Sidious and a display screen featuring Queen Amidala. The bridge would look like the movie, including a command chair for the SA Tey How figure we need to sit down in. Blue Battle Droids could occupy other stations.

Along each section of the ring, a panel would open towards the back of the ship on hinges, so you can get into the interior. The hollow inside would be just wide enough for an AAT Tank or to fly in the N-1 Starfighter. Meanwhile, Vulture Droid Fighters could hang on the walls. In the back would be the blast doors that close off the bridge and a way to swap the pannels so you can simulate Qui-Gon's lightsaber damage. Opposite it, a "reactor core" could pop up and slit apart to simulate a hit on the reactor core. If electronic, the rear engines could light up. On top, the quad cannons could fire plastic missiles.

That would be about it, with the addition of an escape hatch somewhere aboard.

I don't know what this thing would retail for. It would be quite large, but rather holo re-using the hull ring piece two times over for each side.

Do you want the Droid Control Ship made?

How do you think this would sell if produced?

Should they use this vehicle more Clone Wars, helping it sell?