Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I managed to get two grey ugnaughts, one from a fellow SSG-er and a second from ebay. I'm not sure if you're a carded collector or would be happy with a loose one, but just a quick search on ebay turned up this one - seems pretty reasonable, and open to best offers.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Alas I don't use ebay, never have. Just kinda don't trust it.

I have dutifully gathered all 8 million questions from this round. There are even more new sites in the roster, and CreatureCantina makes a return after 5 months (it's their 9th anniversary, how cute ). There were 30 sites this round, including SSG and CS. Here are the other sites' questions:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=2676

Things I found interesting this round...

- The Imperial Knights were supposed to look like Sigel Dare, not that she missed looking like them.

- They are looking into doing the red CW Y-wing next year or in '12.

- The Force FX removable blades having a custom sound is pretty cool, but I still don't see why the blades can't be interchangeable.

- Nomi Sunrider fans are going to be mad.

- Hasbro's logic on the run size for the cyber-Maul comic pack is a tad suspect in my eyes. "What's that, Maul might sell better than smiley Luke? No way!!!"

- Did Hasbro just tell Bill Cable that we're going to be seeing the Cantina drink dispenser at Comic-Con?

- Lucasfilm killed Hasbro's dreams of Princess Kneesaa figures. I predict a handful of complaints from a few of you guys on that.

- Clone Wars fans, both genndy and filoni version, are going to be mighty peeved at a few of these answers.

- New Anakin ROTS and Magnaguard both sound dandy.

- Hasbro basically just confirmed Slave I in an answer about the new Vintage vehicle packaging exclusive packaging variants. Packaging! No, wait, I mean SLAVE I!!!

- New Jedi Luke? How can this be? Was I granted 3 wishes without my knowledge?

- The Germans just got an answer about Hoth-based larger-than-normal Battlepacks. Say whaaaaa? And the Hoth Rebel variant beardless boy will be in one of them!

- Why look, someone talked RS into asking a question we already knew wasn't going to fly, that being Comic Packs without comics. Can't say I'm sorry I put the kibosh on that question as it got the exact answer I expected, but I'm glad whomever was so eager to ask it got their wish.

- Rats, no Outrider or Virago for SWTFS. (I never thought this would happen, but it would have been nice)

- Hasbro doesn't know why the new figures have UPC stickers on the outside? That is... really strange.

- Duchess Saltines can eat it for all Hasbro cares. Not even in a battlepack will she exist, I guess.

- Sideshow's trenchcoat Rebel Trooper is getting a 1:3 buddy!

And finally, AN HOUR LATER, I have waded through the epic Q&As.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    - Why look, someone talked RS into asking a question we already knew wasn't going to fly, that being Comic Packs without comics. Can't say I'm sorry I put the kibosh on that question as it got the exact answer I expected, but I'm glad whomever was so eager to ask it got their wish.
    Yeah, I think many of us predicted that exact response, but some people just have to learn the hard way.

Some interesting feedback this time around.

"Can we see what a prequel figure looks like on a vintage card?"
    Not to knock anyone, but do they totally lack imagination? It's really quite simple to envision.

"Will you continue the completely unwanted Target Geonosis packs, which have been rotting on shelves for over six months and couldn't get cleared out even at half price, in light of your cancelling the comic packs, which (aside from your desire to constantly re-release older ones) appear to be doing well?"
    Why, yes, yes we will. Look for them to be on shelves this fall. If you're broke, don't worry--they'll still be on shelves next fall!

Or the best of the best: "Our site's been around for a while. Can we get a congratulations?"

I really predict these retailer-exclusive vintage packed vehicles will be a double-edged sword. There's a good chance Target and possibly WM will have them at the same price as the other packaging at the same time, cannibalizing sales from both (as they're essentially getting twice as many of the vehicle). The TRU AT-AT will rot; they're practically guaranteed to charge $20 more than what they charge for the non-exclusive version (which will, in turn, be $20 more than other stores charge for it).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I really predict these retailer-exclusive vintage packed vehicles will be a double-edged sword. There's a good chance Target and possibly WM will have them at the same price as the other packaging at the same time, cannibalizing sales from both (as they're essentially getting twice as many of the vehicle). The TRU AT-AT will rot; they're practically guaranteed to charge $20 more than what they charge for the non-exclusive version (which will, in turn, be $20 more than other stores charge for it).
    I assumed that if a retailer was getting the exclusive packaging that it was all they were getting, in other words you wouldn't see two AT-ATs side by side in different boxes at TRU. In that case, TRU probably will have higher prices as per usual but people will at least feel like they get something more. At the same time, it means that whatever the other vehicles are in the exclusive packaging will sell for cheaper than at TRU and will be in the bonus packaging meaning most people in the know will be even less likely to buy at TRU. I for one don't care at all about the packaging and so none of this really matters all that much to me.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Yeah, I think many of us predicted that exact response, but some people just have to learn the hard way.
    I guess not everybody can benefit from our extended experience with these things, as well as trust our resources. That's fine, I don't wish anybody ill will, but to me it feels like some folks just don't realize that these answers are already out there.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Some interesting feedback this time around.

"Can we see what a prequel figure looks like on a vintage card?"
    Not to knock anyone, but do they totally lack imagination? It's really quite simple to envision.
    Yeah, really. Plus, they haven't been printed, apparently, so all we have is imagination.

"Will you continue the completely unwanted Target Geonosis packs, which have been rotting on shelves for over six months and couldn't get cleared out even at half price, in light of your cancelling the comic packs, which (aside from your desire to constantly re-release older ones) appear to be doing well?"
    Why, yes, yes we will. Look for them to be on shelves this fall. If you're broke, don't worry--they'll still be on shelves next fall!
    Ouch, but yeah.

Or the best of the best: "Our site's been around for a while. Can we get a congratulations?"
    Considering the site that asked, it's perfectly normal. They aren't a collecting site, they're a (some might say snarky) SW humor site.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.