Thread: this is it?

this is it?

i expected more canadian posts...

Not much to post about!!
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

Thumbs up Hey......

We only just recently started trying to get it together!!! It's been a dark time for the Canadian collector, y'know!! Check the other thread (ingeniously dubbed "the Canadian thread" wooooooo!!!) for news. I just recently started speaking to the other Canuck users here, and it'd help out if we (us Canadians,natch) keep that particular thread alive(not cause I started it, if the fact bugs you, start a new one-as long as we keep at it!!) That's the advantage of being such a small group- we can all post what we've seen in one thread!! Sure, it's quiet now, but just you wait, that thread is gonna come ALIVE!!! tk421, 42(is that really IT?) c'mon over to the Canadian thread, join the likes of Amanamike, Haggis, Greedo, Croaker, Darkross, and many more(Yeah, me too, but don't worry, the others more than make up for THAT)
    Don't be afraid to PM people, either. I've met (virtually, of course) a few folks so far just by using that handy feature, or vice versa. (them using it, not it using me)
    Come on fellows- this forum could be the tool we need to avoid crippling dissappointments like the ones Hbro has tossed our way so far. Tempt not the blade, all fear..... The Sentinel!!(or the hoser, whatever feels best) Woooooooooooooo!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.