Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That I would definitely buy.

As for a straight rerelease, I hope it comes out because so many new collectors probably need it, but I wouldn't be one of the ones buying it unless it comes with a krayt dragon skeleton (Or sandworm or whatever that thing you see 3-po walking by is.)
    That is a krayt dragon skeleton.

What about with a womp rat, or the handful of scurriers that were added to the SE?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd buy one if there was a well behind the driver and passenger seats for Threepio to sit in the back with his knees bent. Hasbro could open up the back well area, or make it a sliding piece.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I'd definitely but one...I passed on the 2002 Saga version way back...and regret doing so. I do have the new Lego one to keep me company though!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That is a krayt dragon skeleton.

What about with a womp rat, or the handful of scurriers that were added to the SE?
    That would make it more likely for me to buy as well.

I'd really like a krayt dragon skeleton though.

Maybe it could come as an ultimate battlepack with crispy owen and beru, a krayt dragon skeleton, and a couple blasted jawas. (Yeah like that'll ever get made.) Still, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Maybe it could come as an ultimate battlepack with crispy owen and beru, a krayt dragon skeleton, and a couple blasted jawas. (Yeah like that'll ever get made.) Still, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    also add it the Lars Homestead set as well with a few extra SA Sandtroopers and then I'd be sold as well.

if they released the Landspeeder with a Krayt Dragon Skeleton and maybe either a womprat or a few of the scurriers for the SE then maybe I spend the cash. I would have to see the overall product before making a final decision.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Well, small things are easier and cheaper and thus more likely to tool up than big things, that's why I thought of scurriers.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A couple of scurriers might've made the difference for me with the Lars Homestead set. The womp rat was cool, and I'd still like one, but it seemed a bit too big and fierce to be running around unnoticed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh yeah! I'm actually a little surprised they haven't done it yet. Is that the only time they used that mold? I missed out on the 2002 one, but it looks really awesome. So I'd buy it in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaSha View Post
    Oh yeah! I'm actually a little surprised they haven't done it yet. Is that the only time they used that mold? I missed out on the 2002 one, but it looks really awesome. So I'd buy it in a second.
    Yup, never re-released that mold despite being 100% new tooling.

That's kinda odd for Hasbro. Got to be only a matter of time.