Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That I would definitely buy.

As for a straight rerelease, I hope it comes out because so many new collectors probably need it, but I wouldn't be one of the ones buying it unless it comes with a krayt dragon skeleton (Or sandworm or whatever that thing you see 3-po walking by is.)
    That is a krayt dragon skeleton.

What about with a womp rat, or the handful of scurriers that were added to the SE?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd buy one if there was a well behind the driver and passenger seats for Threepio to sit in the back with his knees bent. Hasbro could open up the back well area, or make it a sliding piece.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I'd definitely but one...I passed on the 2002 Saga version way back...and regret doing so. I do have the new Lego one to keep me company though!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That is a krayt dragon skeleton.

What about with a womp rat, or the handful of scurriers that were added to the SE?
    That would make it more likely for me to buy as well.

I'd really like a krayt dragon skeleton though.

Maybe it could come as an ultimate battlepack with crispy owen and beru, a krayt dragon skeleton, and a couple blasted jawas. (Yeah like that'll ever get made.) Still, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Maybe it could come as an ultimate battlepack with crispy owen and beru, a krayt dragon skeleton, and a couple blasted jawas. (Yeah like that'll ever get made.) Still, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    also add it the Lars Homestead set as well with a few extra SA Sandtroopers and then I'd be sold as well.

if they released the Landspeeder with a Krayt Dragon Skeleton and maybe either a womprat or a few of the scurriers for the SE then maybe I spend the cash. I would have to see the overall product before making a final decision.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Well, small things are easier and cheaper and thus more likely to tool up than big things, that's why I thought of scurriers.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A couple of scurriers might've made the difference for me with the Lars Homestead set. The womp rat was cool, and I'd still like one, but it seemed a bit too big and fierce to be running around unnoticed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh yeah! I'm actually a little surprised they haven't done it yet. Is that the only time they used that mold? I missed out on the 2002 one, but it looks really awesome. So I'd buy it in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaSha View Post
    Oh yeah! I'm actually a little surprised they haven't done it yet. Is that the only time they used that mold? I missed out on the 2002 one, but it looks really awesome. So I'd buy it in a second.
    Yup, never re-released that mold despite being 100% new tooling.

That's kinda odd for Hasbro. Got to be only a matter of time.