Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I ordered Ulic Qel Droma and Exar Kun from StarWarsShop.com (they're in-stock!)

I saw SirSteve's ad banner for StarWarsShop.com and went over there for the sale.

His banner-ad wanted to run some program my computer asked "if I'd allow."

I didn't want to allow any program. You should be able to just order with the site's registering itself to the sponsor as the affiliate like usual when you use one of this site's sponsors.

Anyway, I ordered the NEW COMIC 2-PACKS which they say are IN-STOCK: That's Ulic-Qel Droma and Exar Kun! Plus Tre Saa and Tholme.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks so much for the tip, Tycho!

I've added Exar and Ulic to the cart and am debating on Tra Saa and Tholme.

well they are gone now....son of a blind mynock ive been left behind again i feel like im in 3rd grade!!!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Yeah, they are nowhere to be found anymore. I didn't think we'd see these for a while- I wonder if it was a "hiccup" on SWShop. It seems odd that the listings would disappear instead of listing them as out of stock... keep us posted on the delivery of these guys.

And Tycho- I am jealous! As I mentioned in another thread, I've made several different customs of each of these guys, and I'm SO ready for the official versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl VayDar View Post
    Yeah, they are nowhere to be found anymore. I didn't think we'd see these for a while- I wonder if it was a "hiccup" on SWShop. It seems odd that the listings would disappear instead of listing them as out of stock... keep us posted on the delivery of these guys.

And Tycho- I am jealous! As I mentioned in another thread, I've made several different customs of each of these guys, and I'm SO ready for the official versions.
    yeah really ill crusade to get the two pack of kun its my most wanted figure for cryin out loud!!!!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I got my Exar and Tholme packs in the mail today!

I didn't see those, but they did have the Black Hole Stormtrooper pack and the Bogey Squad pack on Thursday night, so I ordered them. Only $12.99, so not too bad of a price. They also had half the ROTS basic figure wave, but those were $10.99 for Agen and Plo, and $12.50 for Colton. I went ahead and ordered them since I've not had any luck finding them. Hopefully the rest of the wave will pop up someplace. Hopefully they have the YVH part like the picture indicates.

I ordered a couple of the Black Hole sets last night but the Bogey Squad was gone already (I found them on the site but whenever I clicked on them or tried to add them to the basket I got an error message indicating they weren't available). Hopefully these comic packs come back in stock soon, I still have not seen a Katarn set on the pegs in my area and I'm afraid these might be just as tough to find.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I have Kyle Katarns to sell at cost to whomever wants them as I army-built the Yuuzhan Vong to invade my action figures' galaxy.

Meanwhile, I too got Ulic and Exar Kun in the mail today.

I have waited for the chance to buy their Hasbro figures for 14 years! That's about as long as this fan site has existed!

Exar Kun is awesome with a heavy softgoods cloak held on by plastic shoulder pauldrons and his signature double-bladed lightsaber (the very first to ever carry such a lightsaber) actually separates so he can use two single-bladed weapons, or fight with the big one. He even has his scar on his face from when Sylvar scratched him in her struggle to avenge the death of her Cathar mate!

The detail on these two are awesome - from their Sith marks they bare on their forheads, to their costumes and weapons.

Ulic and Exar both look a little older than I'd thought of them. These were originally supposed to be young Sith Lords in their 20's as I always assumed of them.

But the prototype pictures that Hasbro showed at Toy Fair (or wherever they were from) made Exar look like he was as old as Count Dooku. Fortunately the figure does not. He appears to be around 40 maybe. Still, he should have been younger looking. But these figures are really close.

I think Exar Kun is my favorite Sith Lord figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A friend of mine found all 5 new comic packs at a Target somewhere near LA. (He's doing a master's somewhere out there, I think it may be called Redland Hills but I might be mistaken.) At any rate they are showing up in stores as well.