Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Here's what I don't get, if you put a bunch of other "home base" stuff into it, how would it be the MEDICAL frigate?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What I really don't get: to attack an enemy space station, why'd they bring the medical frigate? Were they expecting that many casualties in need of medical attention?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I guess I'm too late for the official vote, but I would definitely buy this.

Folks aren't ever "too late," as these aren't really "official polls."

However, the results could tell us whether or not to even have official polls offering these selections.

Your vote would move the Medical Frigate into a winner category for my OT vehicle round-up report I'll put out on Wednesday (but barely).

Thus if someone were to do an official site poll (in the poll section, single vehicle at a time) the Rebel Medical Frigate has a little merit to be included, though such a slight victory here in a discussion thread, might surely indicate a loss in a greater site-wide poll. There's a lot of lurkers who don't want to post in these threads who might vote in a check-the-box poll.

Clearly it isn't worth the effort to poll for a new TIE Bomber, but the close calls could yield interesting results.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.