Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May Hauls

May Hauls

*1995 OT VHS boxset for $3 (which I never owned until now)
    *2x super articulated 2003 Clone Trooper, without pegholes, $6 each - see parentheses above

So it was a pretty good flea market trip.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The AT-ST's are 19.99 there. Most people found them a few weeks ago but it's still worth a look. You may also find the WM exclusive Evo sets.
    Thanks for the info. If they were $10-15 I would have thought about adding yet another to my army of walkers. If they had one of the clone evo packs, I'd buy one. So far I've only found the rebel and imperial pilot packs at the local Ross or TJMaxx. Haven't seen the AT-ST at either, but I haven't been in for a couple of weeks.

Terminator Salvation Hunter Killer - $7.49 at TRU, usually they only have A-10s but I got lucky this time, it's the only piece I wanted from the line. And it's not very good, just like everything Playmates Toys does.

Transformers:ROTF Brakedown
    TF:ROTF Scattorshot - bogo50% for both plus they knocked $2 off each, they're on sale, but they apply the sale AFTER the bogo, so I got out of there with both for $8 and change. Brakedown is exactly as crap as I thought he'd be. Scattorshot is also pretty lame, but at least has lots of detail and an interesting transformation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Throughout the past couple of weeks:
    DST Stargate General O'Neill SGA Wave 3 Case Topper x1
    Mattel Batman 6" Hydro-Suit Batman x2
    Hasbro TLC Nien Numb x2
    Hasbro TLC Nikto Gunner x2
    Hasbro TLC Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder) x2
    Hasbro TLC Luke Skywalker (Jedi) x2
    Hasbro TLC Bespin Guard x2
    Hasbro TLC Zuckuss x1

Today:
    Mattel DC Universe The Question x2
    Mattel DC Universe John Stewart x2
    Mattel Movie Masters Harvey Dent x1
    Mattel Movie Masters Two-Face x1
    Hasbro Movie Series 3 3/4" War Machine x1
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

[FONT=Courier New]- Toy Story 3 LEGO set 7598 "Pizza Planet Truck Rescue" for the wife.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]- Toy Story 3 LEGO set 7598 "Pizza Planet Truck Rescue" for the wife.[/FONT]
    I got this for myself!

also got a Concept Snowtrooper in the mail

From eBay:

The 9th Air Force in World War II by Kenn Rust. No longer in print, I've been chasing this book for about 2 years now. An average price for it is about $100 (in the condition I want). I bid on one earlier this year and lost out by one dollar. The winning bid was twenty-six bucks! I picked this one up for $45. Still, not bad considering I could have spent twice that price.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Managed to display my collection finally - so it is the biggest haul since I got my custom cabinets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display cabinets 031.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	22961   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display cabinets 032.jpg 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	22962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display cabinets 033.jpg 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	22963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display cabinets 034.jpg 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	22964   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	display cabinets 035.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	22965  

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Nice, very classy.

Used from Amazon:
    Black Ice, AC/DC (CD) - $3, let's see, I can give the label $12+ for the new Iron Man 2 album which I already own all the songs from except "War Machine", or I can just drop $3 on that song's original album and have a few other decent songs (even if they are Brian Johnson which is painfully sub-quality for AC/DC).

Ghostbusters 2 (DVD) - $4.44, and yes I feel bad that I bought this, but playing the Ghostbusters video game makes me want to spend more time with these characters, even if the movie is horrible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Nice, very classy.

Used from Amazon:
    Black Ice, AC/DC (CD) - $3, let's see, I can give the label $12+ for the new Iron Man 2 album which I already own all the songs from except "War Machine", or I can just drop $3 on that song's original album and have a few other decent songs (even if they are Brian Johnson which is painfully sub-quality for AC/DC).

Ghostbusters 2 (DVD) - $4.44, and yes I feel bad that I bought this, but playing the Ghostbusters video game makes me want to spend more time with these characters, even if the movie is horrible.
    JT, I would've gladly given you my copy of GB2 for free. I watched it recently and it was every bit as bad as I remembered.

Force Unleashed box sets 1 and 2
    Darktrooper phase 1
    Toy Story 3 Lego Lotso's Dump Truck
    7" Iron Man toy from BK