Clone Wars Figures You'd Like Hasbro To Make

I wish I could buy these in an animated style:

Nute Gunray
    Senator Aconda Far (Rodia)
    Senator Ask Aak (Gran)
    Ithorian Senator (Hammerhead)
    Senator Orm Free Ta (Twi'lek)
    Senator Mon Mothma (the future leader of the Rebel Alliance)
    Aqualish Separatist
    The Fat Niemoidian (from that episode on the plains with Aayla Secura)
    Mini-Probot Droid
    WagTwo (the squirrel like creature that rolled in a ball)
    Little Fosh mercenary
    little droid mercenary
    Peppi - female Gungan herder
    Mad Scientist Doctor who created the virus on Naboo

Padme Amidala in her Environmental Suit
    Jar Jar Binks in his Environmental Suit (this is funny)
    Padme Amidala as a Senator (same outfit she wore in her apartment in AOTC)
    Bail Organa as a Senator (but with blaster and holster)
    Chancellor Palpatine (red or dark blue outfit) - he's the leader of the Republic!

Ziro the Hutt

The second and third lists are more likely because they are more recognizeable characters, but two of them are from very specific episodes - though so were Snobi-Wan and Snow-akin.

In the first list there are a few episode specific characters from Season 1, however, they have made very episode specific figures before (the Talz and the new bounty hunters from season 2, for example).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    I pretty much second this list.

The only other additions I would have made would have been articulated versions of some of the Jedi figures they've already put out, but they're doing that already.

I also wouldn't mind some 'zombiefied' Clones and Geonosians either, maybe a 2-pack with 1 of each? That'd be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    WagTwo (the squirrel like creature that rolled in a ball)
    And people wonder why I don't consider this series to be true Star Wars.... I thought you had to be kidding until I looked him up, and the idea makes me shake my head in despair for the next generation who will remember this series more than the actual movies. And this is coming from biggest fan in the world of Teek, an annoying little monkey/squirrel thing who runs at super speed. At least that's physically possible, though unlikely.

In all seriousness, I'd most like the writers of the show to work in Jaxxon and Bollux/Blue Max, maybe a Togorian or two. I'd actually buy those in animated style. Anything else, not so much.

Really, did they have to "abstractualize" the Super Battle Droid more than it already was?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And people wonder why I don't consider this series to be true Star Wars.... I thought you had to be kidding until I looked him up, and the idea makes me shake my head in despair for the next generation who will remember this series more than the actual movies. And this is coming from biggest fan in the world of Teek, an annoying little monkey/squirrel thing who runs at super speed. At least that's physically possible, though unlikely.

In all seriousness, I'd most like the writers of the show to work in Jaxxon and Bollux/Blue Max, maybe a Togorian or two. I'd actually buy those in animated style. Anything else, not so much.

Really, did they have to "abstractualize" the Super Battle Droid more than it already was?
    Did you also hate it in the comics when the Amanin did the same thing? That's where the Lurmen learned it, as they're both on Maridun.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I thought it was insanely stupid, yes.

But for a sentient worm to teach a humanoid squirrel to do something like that? That's actually more bizarre than if a dolphin taught me to breathe out of the top of my head. That's not teaching a trick; it's bypassing the laws of nature.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd love to see:

Clone Troopers in dress uniform (similiar to Admiral Yularen)
    Admiral Trech - Seperatist Spider Leader
    Chancellor Palpatine (this is a no brainer)
    Master Snoobi (Yak Face Jedi that helps Ashoka)
    Bail Organa
    Zombie Geonosians
    Zillo Beast
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

My list:

Bossk (supposed to be coming this year)
    Weequayan Pirates (we already got Hondo, but I wouldn't mind one or two more)
    Nikto (I know the prototype exists, so hopefully we will see him released soon)
    Castas (the Klatooinian bounty hunter that Aurra Singh kills)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    My list:

Bossk (supposed to be coming this year)
    Weequayan Pirates (we already got Hondo, but I wouldn't mind one or two more)
    Nikto (I know the prototype exists, so hopefully we will see him released soon)
    Castas (the Klatooinian bounty hunter that Aurra Singh kills)
    I second all of BigBarada's list, too!

Good picks!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I don't know if you know this but Hasbro said in the Q&A's that going forth, there will not be any background figures (I forget their exact wording) like Satine and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tycho, I don't know if you know this but Hasbro said in the Q&A's that going forth, there will not be any background figures (I forget their exact wording) like Satine and the like.
    Yes I did read that. But I want there to be discussion here in hopes that Darryl, Brian, and all will see it and it might serve to thrwart their evil plans to make me unhappy should I never get Newt Gunray and Aconda Far Clone Wars action figures.