Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm not sure of the release date, but I've seen a few Kmart exclusives at Sears Grand (in particular the extra tin sets that nobody wanted) so it's entirely possible that he'll show up there as well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ...but dang if kmart isn't the worst choice.
    I always thought that FAO Swartz was the worst for exclusives.

And I forget about the unholy union between Sears and KM; might need to check them for SW stuff sometime.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I always thought that FAO Swartz was the worst for exclusives.

And I forget about the unholy union between Sears and KM; might need to check them for SW stuff sometime.
    FAO Schwarz had catalog sales, Kmart doesn't. But I would agree with you that back in the day, they were a worse choice. Now they don't exist.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    FAO Schwarz had catalog sales, Kmart doesn't. But I would agree with you that back in the day, they were a worse choice. Now they don't exist.
    neither does kmart in my world

Funny, the Sears Grand around here is in the same shopping center as a TRU, but I haven't been in there for over a year.

Checked my local Kmart today and they had two tags for the Jodo Kast figure. I had an employee check stock cause the pegs were empty and low and behold they had 12! They're just locked in the manager's office until 8/6. Oh well.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

My local Kmart already had them out on Wednesday. For $8.99 I can wait for clearance.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Phhhhhbbbbbbbbbttttt.

I can think of nothing more to say about a re-release of frickin' Jodo Kast when there are so many more deserving figures. If he wasn't a Boba Fett in a different color, we wouldn't be seeing him.

I wanted one, but two? In as many years? Yeesh.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Phhhhhbbbbbbbbbttttt.

I can think of nothing more to say about a re-release of frickin' Jodo Kast when there are so many more deserving figures. If he wasn't a Boba Fett in a different color, we wouldn't be seeing him.

I wanted one, but two? In as many years? Yeesh.
    Come on, the first one was absolute garbage! I only bought it for the droid piece and then practically threw the figure away (okay, "practically," I threw it in the drawer with my other crappy figures that I never want to see ever again). They were using a mold that was years out of date in order to crank out a cheap-o filler figure. I'm very glad they realized they did a terrible job on the first one. Do I need an ultra-super-duper Jodo Kast? No. Do I like the character and want Hasbro to turn out the best figures they are capable of? Yes. I really just don't even think the first one even counts as a figure.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The first one was fine with me. All Jodo Kast can do is stand there. It's better than any figure released between 1995 and 1997, and better than any figure from the initial AOTC waves.
    Tommy, close your eyes.