Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It's better than any figure released between 1995 and 1997, and better than any figure from the initial AOTC waves.
    Those are the exact figures I keep in the drawer of figures I never want to see again and while I disagree and can find a handful of those figures that are better, this figure was first released in the 2003 Saga line and in my book is still tainted with the awfulness that was that series. They took away the flame effect, changed the paint, and charged $3.00 more for it. The main issue wasn't that it was a bad figure (we've had a few recent stinkers already remade, though the two that jump out at me are both Luke and he's a main character) but it's that he was so far behind what they were churning out at the same time, it was like they weren't even trying.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

still no sign by me... hoping to score at least 1
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

finally found one today in my local K-Mart...really nice figure...hoping to find another to keep MOC
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Do you think he's worth the $8.99 price tag?????

I bought two of these back when they came out and I've very pleased with the one I've opened. I was sorely disappointed with the one from a few years back and really wanted to see Hasbro take another crack at him cause I really liked Twin Engines of Destruction. I mean, it's an SA Boba Fett repaint, you're paying about the same thing for a repainted Boba Fett in the Vintage line anyway so, yeah, I'd say he's worth it.

BTW, like I said, I bought two but one was for a friend who found one himself. It's up for grabs (trade or sale at cost) otherwise he goes back to big K.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I bought two of these back when they came out and I've very pleased with the one I've opened. I was sorely disappointed with the one from a few years back and really wanted to see Hasbro take another crack at him cause I really liked Twin Engines of Destruction. I mean, it's an SA Boba Fett repaint, you're paying about the same thing for a repainted Boba Fett in the Vintage line anyway so, yeah, I'd say he's worth it.

BTW, like I said, I bought two but one was for a friend who found one himself. It's up for grabs (trade or sale at cost) otherwise he goes back to big K.
    thanx for the review, a buddy of mine lives near a Kmart and asked me if I wanted any, so I guess I'll get a couple...one to open of course

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Do you think he's worth the $8.99 price tag?????
    I'd have to say yes the figure is worth the $8.99 price tag.... since we can get the repainted Fett on the Vintage card for anywhere between 7.99 - 9.99and Jodo Kast sports a new head sculpt the price is right....

defiantely pick this figure up if you find one at retail...he's a nightmare to find. I'm going to see if I can get another to keep MOC but not sure if I'll have any success