Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sean the Hutt

At St speeder bike ewok found!

I was lucky and had good timing. I walked into TRU oceanside, and lo and behold thar she was! Also new p-38 for you fans of 21'st century toys. Good luck..my mission, find the tie bomber

I was able to score this yesterday at the TRU in Pomona, CA. I must admit that it is better than I expected.

Can you scan the receipt and post it?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Sean the Hutt
    I do not have a flatbed scanner but I will see what I can do...Is there now a toy gestapo? where are your papers you must have your papers!

Sean the Hutt
    there if it works that is

Sean the Hutt
    ooopps maybe it did not work. sorry. I will try again later

I don't have my scanner hooked up but here's a photo of the receipt taken with my digital camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mvc-037f.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	838  

Porter Ranch TRU

Actually Porter Ranch (CA) TRU got them too but it was all gone when I got there. Since Santa Monica (CA) TRU did not get it yet in the morning, I did not bother to call PR TRU to have it on hold. So, it looks like they are showing up in So Cal. Happy hunting.

Thanks for the receipt!

Originally posted by BobaFett77
    I don't have my scanner hooked up but here's a photo of the receipt taken with my digital camera.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Woodland Hills (CA) TRU

WH TRU got 4 AT-ST this morning, a friend and I called from Porter Ranch TRU (since none was there) to put on hold. There are 2 left when we left, but the boxes are crushed a little bit. CHL, I did not get one for you since the box wasn't mint. I'll still keep an eye for you. stillakid, since you go there a lot, if you want it, you can call first, the SKN# is 472552. Good luck and Happy hunting.