Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That Saga Ultra Jabba is total garbage. It wasn't even impressive in 2003. Trash it and buy this new one.

OK. You talked me into it.

Sandtroopers posted some loose photos of this beauty. The pillows and rug are indeed removable, and both Salacious and the railing/bowl look to be painted much more nicely than the previous versions. And Jabba has the ROTJ-accurate three-fingered hand. I can't wait for this!

The three figures (Jabba, Oola, and Crumb) are reasons to get this set alone.
    Jabba is better than I could have ever thought they could have done. It is a great looking Crumb. Oola looks amazing, I really don't think we will get this version. I'm guessing we will end up with a more "PG" version.

It doesn't appear that the railing can be attached to the dias to prevent movement. I'm hoping they used magnets, but I doubt it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Must... have... Can't wait for clearance this time. Ho ho ho, hahahaha! Bo Shuda!

Definitely an amazing set! It's things like this that keep me going. It's just too bad that they seem too far and too between.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

seeing the pictures of this makes my mind up for me.... can't wait to get this. Hasbro really knocked this one out of the ballpark....

we are getting an awesome ROTJ Jabba, a new SA Oola and of course an amazing looking dias....

thank you Hasbro.. can't wait to spend the $$ on this.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

There's a new video review of this beast from Sandtroopers.com. It's not much new stuff we haven't seen from the pictures, but the last minute or so shows a quick diorama setup of Jabba's palace. This thing looks fantastic with all the figures around! Damn it, just release this already!!!

This looks fantastic....might even be a purchase for me....first in a few years....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Though I did notice in the video review that it does not look like Oola has ball jointed hips. I could be wrong, but he didn't mention it and I didn't see a seem for where the articulation would be.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Definite must have. Would have liked to see ephant mon and hermi odle in that diorama with Jabba but that was a good video. And the guy knew what he was talking about, which is a relief. In so many video reviews, usually of Hot Toys figures or NECA figures really, the guys doing them sound clueless, misnaming things etc