Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Jabba's Throne - Walmart Exclusive!!!

As seen in the Sandtrooper forums, a boxed look at this set. Holy crap, I think I just had a heart attack! Even though we can't see the actual product aside from the new Oola figure, it's clear that it's an all-new Jabba (with poseable tail) and his dais. They've confirmed this before, but I've been waiting for this for a long, long time.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I am happy, I am a huge Jabba Fan so this is a welcome addition. I wonder if the Oola is a mock-up as she looks the same as the old one at a glace. The Box art is awesome!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

It is sort of hard to tell, but a comparison with the old Oola shows that this one is indeed new - the fishnets go to the top of her legs, for one thing.

Box looks small. I hope it's just the photo.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

You are ****ing kidding me. Hasbro, you're squandering the goodwill you bought with Teek.

It's not that I'm not more excited about this than almost any Star Wars--or other--toy in ages, but a WM exclusive? Hopefully they'll show up here. I still haven't seen the new comic packs (probably because we're still swimming in the last wave of WM exclusive comic packs that some people never saw).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Some of the clothes on Oola look almost cloth.

I thought the same thing when I saw the Walmart sticker. I have never seen any exclusives at my local Walmart. The one outside of town gets them all.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Box looks small. I hope it's just the photo.
    How does it look small? Look how tiny Oola looks in the window there. The box is well over 12" tall . . . I don't know what you expect.

Chux, they announced it was going to be an exclusive a long time ago, but they didn't specify which store. The Walmarts in my area do a great job of putting out their exclusives, so if you can't find one, then I'll help you out.

I'd best keep an eagle eye on my usual sites for this. Oola looks fantastic at least.

Thanks! If they make Jabba with a dais and I can't get it into my grubby little paws, I have no reason to keep on living.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Thanks! If they make Jabba with a dais and I can't get it into my grubby little paws, I have no reason to keep on living.
    Then you'd fit right in with the cast of Dinosaurs!