Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations! JMG ties the knot!

This was from Jedi Master Guyute's Lost blog

On a personal side note, I am getting married this weekend and the fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon out in Las Vegas. We are both huge LOST nerds and we made sure we got a room with a 42'' plasma HD TV. hehhehe We will be out WEst for the rest of the series, but that won't be a problem in getting the blog out. In fact, we booked an extra day just so we could watch the finale with some friends and I could get the blog out before we started heading back to Toledo.
    Congratulations to a longtime SSG'er!

Best wishes to you and your bride!

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. JMG!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Many thanks for the kind words! We're both in a frenzy right now packing, but I know once all the dust settles, we're going to be very happy. Thanks again, folks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My sincere condolences.

j/k
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow, fantastic! Congratulations!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chux.

Thanks for the kind words everybody!!! This will probably be the last time I visit this thread for a few days; we're leaving tomorrow with the wedding on saturday and then off to Vegas for a week or so. Thanks again!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So you get to add something to "what milestones have you crossed since joining SSG"!