Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Pics of Jaina and Jacen Solo with their family

For 14 years I've posted on this site how I wanted Jaina and Jacen Solo action figures - how the story of Star Wars must continue beyond the movies I can sometimes grow tired of.

Now I've been able to use the new Expanded Universe wave to create the pics below.

A rebellious Jacen confronts his Jedi Master Uncle Luke and his father Han Solo.

Jaina appears with her mother Princess Leia, taking on their training to become Jedi Knights of the New Republic.

This is my first modern-era Millennium Falcon I used to display my first modern collection Star Wars figures in. They've since relocated to my BMF because the recorded dialogue for that ship was specifically tied in with ANH. But from nostalgia, I love my 1995 Falcon and put it to good use here, doing something I always wanted to do!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010534.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	23010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010540.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	23011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010541.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	23012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010544.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	23013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010537.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	23014  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, your photos really point out how terrible that EU Leia figure is. I'm really hoping they some day get around to a remake of the old EU Jedi Leia and an older Han Solo as well.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Congrats on being able to enjoy something you've looked forward to for so long. If only they could hurry up and get us Anakin too.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

that looks awesome, you did a great job with those, cant wait to start setting mine up

I must ask, Where did the Han Solo come from? Is he a custom?
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

Thanks for the compliments on my pictures.

Yes. That's Indy from KOTCS.

It's not qualified to be a custom, but it is a head sculpt of Harrison Ford in his 50's by Hasbro.

Han was 33 in ROTJ (Harrison was probably a little older when he played him at 33).

After 20 years post-ROTJ in the EU, I'd have Han change his clothes from the 4 or 5 styles we have movie figures of him sporting.

He is illustrated wearing all black after Chewbacca's death, but my scene could be before or after. Chewie could be still alive and just flying the Falcon during this particular moment. Anakin Solo could be back at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV (before the Vong invasion of that world) and training with Kam Solasar.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

wow these look great! The use of Indie was a awesome idea, I must say!
    My Star Wars figure reviews:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/BCREVIEWS4628

great pics Tycho. I too have a place in my heart for the gen 1 POTF Falcon....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

LOL - I knew that was an Indy figure right away! Nice job with that!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"