I am continuing my 3 3/4" vehicle thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case The Naboo Water Skimmer From AOTC).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy The Naboo Water Skimmer From AOTC?

This would have to be a deluxe vehicle with figure assortment entry.

The skiff would probably do nothing more than seat 3 figures tops, but as a requisite, at least 2 (Anakin and Padme).

I don't know if they'll ever make a figure of the driver, but most of us could care less. I mean Jocasta Nu had speaking lines and was clearly seen, and Willrow Hood was distinguished for having a pot belly and running with an ice cream maker (OK - that's classic!). Some of the obscure figures to appear on screen like the Water Skimmer Pilot (or the Naboo Holy Man) will never be made - and I'm fine with that. I just wanted to be clear why the driver is not an option for the pack-in figure.

However, what is - and would be the selling point - is a new figure of Padme in her backless dress. Almost all her figures from TPM (but one - the black post-senate gown) are made. AOTC is ahead of ROTS in terms of Padmes that have been produced, but here's an opportunity for another one we don't have. Her wealth in her wardrobe is part of her character - whether you find it interesting or not. It is an established part of her character.

Hasbro could spend the money on making her figure with a softgoods bottom to her dress so she could sit in the water skimmer. The Evolutions AOTC Padawan Anakin Skywalker is already the perfect figure to accompany her.

The skimmer would just be nice for the diorama, and it is a vehicle, so I will poll for it. This would be for the $15 range.

Do you want this made?

How do you think it would sell if produced?