TRU crisis update: SKU not showing up

Ok, maybe it's not a crisis exactly, but I took the correct SKU number to my TRU, and they said it "wasn't showing up". The SKU I gave them was 239316. Anyone else try to get TRU to run the SKU and come up empty? I swear Hasbro has never heard of Arkansas. Think I'm just going to stick w/ shopping online seeing as how the last three, count 'em three, exclusives mysteriously never showed up at retail here in Arkansuck. Oh the pain of living in a backwards state. Ok well I'm done w/ my minor rant now, I feel better.

I didn't try this, but I bet they didn't want to give you any data, they were just giving you the runaround.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I seem to get a lot of the runaround from stores when it comes to collecting. Jeez, if it wasn't for online retail and the information I get from the cool people at good ol' SSG here, I would've had to quit collecting a long time ago. I should do a commercial........

Fulit,

I would suggest you start a thread in the "Just Found" section with a catchy title ie. Arkansas/Little Rock or something that will bring other Arkansan collectors to post ther finds. I'm sure if you give a detailed description of what and where you found it I think other collectors will find familiarity with that . Once you've established a rapport, then you can go from there. Anyway good luck over there in Clinton country. I know the flea markets are rough on the collector but If you can find someone to get your back then that makes it a little easier. Hope this helps. Happy Hunting.
    Last edited by Cool Han Luke; 08-26-2001 at 01:45 PM.

jlw posts here and he's from AR, and I've found a couple other guys, one of them posts at BHC. But I'll take the suggestion, thanks. We are all on the lookout for more AR collectors. I could swear there used to be a guy from Ft. Smith that posted here in the last year or so, but we've lost touch. The only problem I see with starting this thread would be the fact that none of us have found anything in forever, and our finds are few and far between.
    But I definitelty appreciate the suggestions and support from everyone that has responded to threads like this.

Oh, and Clinton may be from here, but I wouldn't call it Clinton country. A lot of people here hate him, not just because of the silly sex scandal. I'm not trying to be snotty or anything about it, just lettin ya know. Some people from here would freak if they heard you say that, so I'm just trying to save you from the wrath of any future Arkansans you may meet.

It's funny how Kansas is pronounced Kansas, but Arkansas is pronounced Arkansas . . . . while people from Kansas are called Kansans and people from Arkansas are called Arkansans.

I know, I've always hated the word "Arkansas". It's a Quapaw word that means "downstream people", but no matter how you pronounce it, it sounds kind of stupid. And yeah, the "Arkansans", "Kansans" thing. Maybe they should call us "Arkansawyers". No, that's much worse.

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Ya, I was just wondering, um ... are you guys speaking english?
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    The Canadian SKU#604550 for the Tie Interceptor works. It shows up as $39.99 and they should have them in the next 2 weeks. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones