Thread: Lists?

Question Lists?

I'm trying to find a pretty complete list of what toys are going to be available in April. I have been looking for one, but the closest thing I came across was a description of some of the new figs. I need to have some reference so I know how much money I'm going to be needing.
    Did they have any Oompa Loompas?

Hasbro has a decent description on what's to be available from the get-go and shortly after.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Here's an idea...

You can always ask Jar Jar Binks for one. He's awfully fond of printing up lists for people! I think he even has a list in the 52 basic figures thread!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Well that was terribly helpful of you JEDIpartnr, how I wish there were more helpful people around to point the way. I wish I could be more helpful. maybe that's something I can aspire to and strive to achieve......

Lists are always subject to change and figures can be added in to an assortment at any time, so keep a few pennies to one side just in case.

there, that was a start wasn't it?

I made a list not long back of all the confermed figures but it only came up 2 30 odd.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008