Hybrid View

New Rocket Firing Boba Fett Now Available

Apparently, the new mail-away Boba Fett is able to be ordered. One member over at Rebelscum.com has received two of these and has posted pictures. Any ideas on this or how someone could get the order form?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RFBobaFett-05.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	23042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RFBobaFett-03.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	23043  

Quote Originally Posted by borisfan84 View Post
    Apparently, the new mail-away Boba Fett is able to be ordered. One member over at Rebelscum.com has received two of these and has posted pictures. Any ideas on this or how someone could get the order form?
    Easy, buy the figures in the new Vintage line coming in August. Send in the POP, shipping and handling and you will get a Fett.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The question was not on how to get the figure when it comes out, it was how someone could get the order form to order the figure now. The form has not even been released yet and someone already has these figures.

I'm thinking that guy got factory samples, or something. It doesn't seem to be widespread yet.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

So, wait, this is actually based on the vintage mold? Easier pass than before.

But, yeah, I'm with JJL: stolen factory samples.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, wait, this is actually based on the vintage mold? Easier pass than before.
    It's a new mold that mimics the look of the vintage one. What did you think this was going to be?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I'm thinking that guy got factory samples, or something. It doesn't seem to be widespread yet.
    That has to be the answer. There's no mailing label on the boxes in the picture (and they're way to clean to have gone through the mail) so they weren't sent from Hasbro's fulfillment center.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Probably more of "Or something" Stolen from the factory.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

could be an advanced sample given to the guy for potential review as well.

can't wait to get this figure though. so looking forward to it.

as far as a VOTC version Chux we are getting a VOTC version on the new cards (basically the same version from the Evolutions series) but without the rocket firing feature.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks