Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Rocket Firing Boba Fett Now Available

Apparently, the new mail-away Boba Fett is able to be ordered. One member over at Rebelscum.com has received two of these and has posted pictures. Any ideas on this or how someone could get the order form?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RFBobaFett-05.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	23042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RFBobaFett-03.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	23043  

Quote Originally Posted by borisfan84 View Post
    Apparently, the new mail-away Boba Fett is able to be ordered. One member over at Rebelscum.com has received two of these and has posted pictures. Any ideas on this or how someone could get the order form?
    Easy, buy the figures in the new Vintage line coming in August. Send in the POP, shipping and handling and you will get a Fett.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The question was not on how to get the figure when it comes out, it was how someone could get the order form to order the figure now. The form has not even been released yet and someone already has these figures.

So, wait, this is actually based on the vintage mold? Easier pass than before.

But, yeah, I'm with JJL: stolen factory samples.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I'm thinking that guy got factory samples, or something. It doesn't seem to be widespread yet.
    That has to be the answer. There's no mailing label on the boxes in the picture (and they're way to clean to have gone through the mail) so they weren't sent from Hasbro's fulfillment center.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, wait, this is actually based on the vintage mold? Easier pass than before.
    It's a new mold that mimics the look of the vintage one. What did you think this was going to be?

I must've misread or misinterpreted something, and thought it would be the VOTC version. I might think this was a lot cooler if the original had actually been released and was hard to get, sort of like Yakface.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, they've had pictures of the figure since Toy Fair. The whole point is that this was promised to fans 30 years ago but they weren't able to release it until now - they're making good on that promise. I don't think a Yak Face would be anywhere near as interesting as this, as the character is nowhere near as recognizable or iconic and the story of that figure is nowhere near as legendary as that of the rocket-firing Fett.

Eh, maybe it's just me, but it's not something that was released and I wasn't able to get. It's something that was never released.
    Tommy, close your eyes.