Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The greatest shirt EVER

Gaze upon the majesty of this article of clothing, which is so incredibly awesome it transcends the moniker "t-shirt" and needs a new, more awesome sounding name. I call it a "Broffkein." That sounds like a name more worthy of this work of art.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...uct_id=1320810

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that Leonardo da Vinci designed this shirt for Benjamin Franklin, and he then wore it to ancient Rome where he invented rock and roll, defeating the dinosaurs in a battle of the bands and depressing them so badly that the entire dinosaur family committed sepukku. Franklin then spent a romantic weekend on the moon with Helen of Troy, Susan B Anthony, the Bronte sisters, and Megan Fox, and they partied so hard that it left the entire moon in ruins. The original shirt was passed down to Ronnie James Dio, who found that it was so powerful that he turned into a being of pure awesome when he wore it, and his family had to lie to the world and say he was dead because mere mortals cannot comprehend the awesome of an energy-being Ronnie James Dio wearing this shirt. He now is in charge of rain for the entire solar system.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh dear lordy, when did SWS get a sense of humor???

Ewoks howling looks weird, like they're really into whistling.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the back of the Ewok shirt shows Ted Nugent drawing down on them with his bow.

Anyone order from SWS lately? Do they occasionally run sales? I need that shirt like a guy who lost 95% of his blood in a car wreck needs a transfusion, but $22 + S&H + tax is kinda steep.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Anyone order from SWS lately? Do they occasionally run sales? I need that shirt like a guy who lost 95% of his blood in a car wreck needs a transfusion, but $22 + S&H + tax is kinda steep.

Just remember Father's Day is coming up. Drop little Ewok hints all over the house...
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think their Memorial Day weekend sale was 10% off everything. If that's true, you have a couple hours left, but it basically just saves you tax.
    "That's what Sheev said."

That is a pretty amazing shirt! It's just too bad that it's all black, because there is no way that I would wear a black t-shirt with summer about to start.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Most of my cool-looking SW shirts are black, too. They're in great shape, due to infrequent wear.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Most of my cool-looking SW shirts are black, too. They're in great shape, due to infrequent wear.
    My wife made all my infrequently worn Star Wars T-Shirts into a quilt.
    And since she made it, I'm allowed to display it in the family room.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-