Thread: More Variants

More Variants

Looking over my Ep. 1 ships I found a variant. The Royal Starship from the Tatooine Desert playset is different from the one that is in collection XII. The ships' wind shields, sculpted lines, as well as the bottom have differences. The ship that came in the playset has an indented area under the nose section and more closely resembles the holographic Royal Starship from the Jedi Braid pack.

Darth Carlos

"Think Big, play small"......MICRO MACHINES

interesting, cuz actually My tatdes qs is the Same as my set12 oqs. . .

. . .and it's only my holo qs sculpt that differs, w/that indented nose & diff lines-
    vt

Queen's Royal Starship

VT,

Here is a picture of the three Royal Starships. You can see the differences in the two silver ships. The ship that came in the playset has a better look to it and closely resembles the holographic RS.

Darth Carlos

"Think Big, play small".....MICRO MACHINES

Correction

Here's is the correct image on the Royal Star Ship. Ignore previous image sent.

Darth Carlos

"Think Big, play small"....MICRO MACHINES
    Attached Images Attached Images

Carlos, I deleted the incorrect attachment, it took me a minute just to notice what was different.

Also, I don't know what's going on with those 2 JPGs you attached, but the only program I have that can view it is Photoshop. I was surprised when Netscape and IE couldn't decipher it, but even after I saved it, I have a program that I thought could view ANY image file no matter the format or whether it was mis-suffixed, but it couldn't do it either.

Anyway, great scan, really shows off the differences.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.