Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Oh, okay, so it's just hearsay. There's no actual evidence that he bought them from a TRU.
    The pessimism here is outrageous....We've waited this long and they FINally show up in ARIZONA and you still are not satisfied....should be chompin at the bit since it's here in the US!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    The pessimism here is outrageous....We've waited this long and they FINally show up in ARIZONA and you still are not satisfied....should be chompin at the bit since it's here in the US!!!!!
    You start this thread calling us all "haters" because we were skeptical on your prediction of the arrival of wave 3, then you're surprised that you got a negative reaction out of that? Seriously, how old are you?

Anyways, I hope you are right, I would love to see some new figures tomorrow. However, TRU and Target are both a 1-hour drive from my house; so with three days until payday for me, I have to wonder if it's worth spending close to $30 on a tank of gas just to get to TRU tomorrow and risk finding the pegs still filled with waves 1 and 2.

I think it's best to save my money so I have more to spend when these figures actually show up at Walmart. It's not like these are retailer exclusives, they'll all be plentiful soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    again it's found at TRU in Arizona....So ALL you haters that doubted it's release tomorrow, You might just miss out
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0qvhE5m2U%253D

**Also found in Indiana*** who's going hunting tomorrow now......??????

That's nice. I don't doubt the figures are showing up somewhere tomorow, since that's about when the cards at toy fair said they'd show up.

But, TRU isn't Target or Walmart, which are the only two stores for a 50 mile radius that sell star wars figures here in Kansas. Then there's the problem with how much of the merchendise needs to actualy move for them to be stocked here baring a new side stack or end cap, and that's if they don't get stocked with wave two again.

I'm not worried about missing out on the figures as it's the only wave coming out between now and next year. So even if I do happen to miss them asuming they actualy even show up here, I know I'll eventualy see them anyway.

You know, I find the lable "Hater" to be disrespectfull and rather rude. I prefer the title "Healthy Sceptic", personaly

Don't get me wrong, I do plan to look tomorow, but only because I'll be in town anyway. But with the exception of total re-sets for the line (which are usualy a week to two weeks behind the rest of the country) I'm not going to hold my breath as most waves just don't hit the shelves here until a month after they've been released.

So, it's nothing personal. I'm just tired of getting my hopes up then finding nothing for a month or two.

The "Haters" comment was directed to all those who post nothing useful for weeks and then come on and "doubt" the arrival of WAVE 3....I'm doing a service for all those who can't or don't want to scan all the forums to get the scoop....We need more optimism here...

So did people find anything? If so, I'll make a Target run this morning, if not... forget it (my Targets are always behind anyway).
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

So... seeing as how I check my e-mail this morning and see four "reported posts" concerning what's going on in this thread (two from bkusa) anyone think maybe we should just close it? Or is there a chance that you guys could perhaps ignore the "thread" you hate so much instead?
    plasticfetish.net

Yakface was reporting that StarWarsShop had wave 3 actually in stock. But the link is now broken so it appears that it sold out almost instantaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    So did people find anything? If so, I'll make a Target run this morning, if not... forget it (my Targets are always behind anyway).

Went to both walmart and target this morning and saw exactly what I didn't want to see. Yes, there are great sales at both places, and yes, they even re-stocked.

Unfortunately, they cramed the shelves with wave 2 for everything which is what nearly all of us have here. By this point, I'm willing to bet anyone who wanted any figures up through wave 2 has them already in my area and that they are probably just going to sit on the shelves even whith the great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Spoiler alert!!!!! Hit three targets!....No wave 3. What a surprise! Like most who have been collecting since 95 and sooner, we've never seen a chain store announce or release one single wave nationally. The only time waves are release mass is the initial release. So maybe bkusna can take a lesson from this. We all hoped it to be true, we all realize though, highly unlikely as today proves.

No signs of wave 3 here either. There's no such thing as a hard release date for toys, there never has been. Anyone who has been paying attention to the industry for any length of time would know that.

Now, before someone asks "what about street dates?" those only exist for the initial wave of a new assortment and usually correspond with some major media event. Plus, the street date isn't the day that the merchandise arrives at the local stores, it's simply the day that those stores are allowed to start selling it. Usually the figures will start to show up days, even weeks, before the street date, but the stores just hold them in the warehouse until they are allowed to put them out on the sales floor.