Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Not that I don't want a new Wicket, but I'd rather have Kneesa.

Carded Wedge? I won't believe it until I see it in stores. Even actual photos won't convince me until I see it in person.

Wooof is definitely cool, and I don't see how a Gamorrean couldn't be an improvement. (Hopefully he comes with a force pike as well as an axe.)

R2-D2 with drink tray... didn't we get that one? Rebel Commando is hopefully new.

And, though I've never thought he was the priority a lot of people believe he is, no way would I pass on a new Ackbar.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Good line up. Can't wait for some of these. I just hope that when Woof is released he is named Klaatu on the card.

This should be a great wave...several much needed re-dos and first time releases....
    Real men buy Willrow

looking foward to seeing pics a SDCC. would love to see them in person at CV though.

this wave looks pretty good. I'm excited.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    If it's just Wicket and a spear, I'd be perfectly happy with that. Anything extra is just gravy.
    Maybe they could include a small packet of gravy mix. They certainly weren't going to eat Han and Luke plain.

Clean Sandtrooper - shoulder pauldron - backpack = Stormtrooper
    ....I just keep failing to anticipate that counter argument!

Clean Sandtrooper - shoulder pauldron - backpack = Stormtrooper
    Unless you display your stormtroopers from behind and don't like showing a big hole in their backs.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    R2-D2 with drink tray... didn't we get that one?
    They released an R2-D2 with drink tray in the original Saga line in 2004, and I'm reasonably happy with it. I'm more excited about the prospect of him coming with a more-accurate pop-up lightsaber. And this could very well be the new, even-more-accurate astromech droid mold, so I'm excited. For all I care, they could even just repack the drink tray.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5
    Unless you display your stormtroopers from behind and don't like showing a big hole in their backs.
    Well, if you actually wanted to do this, you could always set up the stormtroopers you already have with their backs facing the front, and then put the gearless sandtroopers facing forward elsewhere. But does anyone actually do that?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Gearless?

As in, take away the pauldron and backpack (ie, the gear) from the sandtrooper.

If it has no gear, then it is . . . uh . . . gearless.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram