Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Gotcha. For some reason, I thought of a mechanical gear when I read that and the other meaning didn't even click.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yakface posted a list of this wave's supposed contents.

1x Gamorrean Guard (21482)
    1x Ackbar (21483)
    1x Jedi Luke (21484)
    1x Skiff Guard - Wooof (21485)
    1x R2 with Pop-up Lightsaber & Drink Tray (21486)
    1x Rebel Commando (21487)
    1x Yoda with Hover Chair (21481)
    1x Wicket & Kneesaa (21488)
    1x Rebel Pilot (Wedge) (21489)
    1x Clone Trooper (20833)
    1x Sandtrooper (20832)
    1x Darth Vader (97580)
    What exactly is a hover chair and when was it in ROTJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    Well we don't know if thats final but if it is are they intending to release sandtrooper and darth vader in every single wave?? We all know of their policy on Vader but whats with the obsession with the goddamn sandtrooper? I suppose get him out there for the first time on a vintage style card but in every wave? How about a STORMTROOPER? Y'know, the primary incarnation of imperial troop.
    I'm sort of with Devo here. Except I would replace sand with clone. Why put a clone trooper in the ROTJ wave? Don't clone troopers have their own line in Clone Wars? I hope thats a typo.

Other than that, sounds like a cool wave.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Metalmute, as I explained in the AOTC thread, they're moving away from strictly movie-themed waves. I only put the titles as they are since the majority of the figures are from that source. Yoda's hover chair is the thing he rides on in AOTC while talking to Obi-Wan and Mace in the Jedi Temple hallway. The clone trooper is another example - it seems like it will be the figure from the ROTS wave, carried forward (just like how the sandtrooper is from the ROTS wave and Vader is from the ESB wave). They always carry forward more popular figures; it's nothing to get worried about.

Gamorrean Guard, Woof,Wicket & Kneesaa, & Rebel Commando are definates. Ackbar, Jedi Luke, R2, and Wedge are likely. Yoda is doubtful. The rest not a chance really. I should probably downgrade Luke to doubtful but that is based on track record more than the potential of a figure I would buy.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Okay, While I'm not doubting entirely the possibility of a Wicket/Kneesaa 2 pack, the latest Hasbro Q&A does not look hopeful.

Hasbro: Right now, no more Ewoks-themed characters are in the line-up past the ones that appear in the Star Tour set. Beyond that, the best chance for any (such as Chukha-Trok) would be if we could get them into a multi-figure Ewok set. Such a set was slated for this year as an exclusive, but it got cut. We are hopeful that it can get out eventually. We think Ewoks are a strong theme for future years, though, and we would like to get to updated EpVI Ewoks, new ones from EpVI, and additional ones from the Ewok movie as well if we can.

So, while I'd squeal like a girl if they did release a Wicket/Kneesaa pack, I doubt it. We can only hope, but I'd bet they'll release only a single of Wicket. And that might not be till 2011. But on a more hopeful note, Chukha-Trok is still in the running!
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChukhaTrok76 View Post
    Hasbro: Right now, no more Ewoks-themed characters are in the line-up past the ones that appear in the Star Tour set. Beyond that, the best chance for any (such as Chukha-Trok) would be if we could get them into a multi-figure Ewok set. Such a set was slated for this year as an exclusive, but it got cut. We are hopeful that it can get out eventually. We think Ewoks are a strong theme for future years, though, and we would like to get to updated EpVI Ewoks, new ones from EpVI, and additional ones from the Ewok movie as well if we can.
    I think by "Ewok-themed" characters, they mean characters from the Ewoks movies or show, not Ewoks from ROTJ. I would be shocked if we don't see Wicket in this year's line-up (remember they're dumping the movie specific waves soon and so an ROTJ character could show up whenever).
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Ah. Now that I think about it, right you are. Yay Wicket! Maybe he'll come with his spear and his sling.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

I would be totally happy to buy Wicket on a card by himself. All Hasbro has to do is add in a couple of extra accessories and he's no worse of a deal than Hoth Leia.

I think it would be awesome--and I do mean awesome--if he came with one of those little fairy things from The Ewok Adventure. Maybe an interchangeable head or variant with the creepy human eyes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Haha! Wisties! But they'd be sooo small. I actually thought of making a Wistie or two out of resculpted H0 scale plastic children for train dioramas. Use sculpey to add wiings, and paint with glow in thwe dark paint. heh.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"