Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I hope they make a good Jedi Luke this time. For some reason, ROTJ Luke figures are mostly mediocre with the exception of the Luke figure in the Battle for Endor pack while the Death Star 2 Luke would've made the grade if not for its chest and legs.

Some news on the Wicket figure from Droids and Ewoks:

1) In recently revealed case assortment details, we see Wicket is listed as coming with Kneesaa - can you confirm this? If so, you'll be making many fans very happy. Did you include a second figure because collectors have previously stated that a single Ewok might not do well at retail because of its perceived value?
    Answer: Unfortunately, Kneesaa was dropped due to some production issues; we did not replace Kneesaa with another figure. Instead, Wicket is comes with his movie version poncho as well as a version inspired by his animated series appearance. He is a very cool figure.
    That's really too bad - I would have loved Kneesaa. Hopefully they'll get around to her in the future. At first when I read the question, I thought they meant they included two versions of Wicket - but it sounds like they included two hoods, one of which could be more like a poncho, as he wore in the show. Odd choice . . . but it'll at least be great to have a new Wicket.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Some news on the Wicket figure from Droids and Ewoks:

That's really too bad - I would have loved Kneesaa. Hopefully they'll get around to her in the future. At first when I read the question, I thought they meant they included two versions of Wicket - but it sounds like they included two hoods, one of which could be more like a poncho, as he wore in the show. Odd choice . . . but it'll at least be great to have a new Wicket.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing at first. Having a realistic and animated-style Wicket on the same card would be a very odd combination.

Anyways, now we have Chuhka-Trok and Kneesaa who are both waiting for their opportunity to be released. I guess Hasbro could just make Asha, pack in Chuhka-Trok, Kneesaa and Wicket, with his animated hood, and we'd have a decent multipack of the "Red Ghost" episode from the cartoon series. Maybe they could make a realistic-styled Dulok as well or Asha's wolf companion.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

JediDefender has carded shots of the wave. Oddly, Yoda is still on a ROTJ card, despite being a ROTS-based figure. Also interesting that the Boba Fett sticker returns here after not being on the ROTS waves. I'm glad they used a new image for R2-D2 instead of going with the "blown up" one from the POTF2 version, which also had the pop-up lightsaber. And they're going with "Wooof" instead of "Klaatu," thankfully, but also going with just "Wicket" instead of the vintage "Wicket W. Warrick." These all look pretty sweet.

Aside from the electricity and saber, Yoda could pass as a ROTJ figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Aside from the electricity and saber, Yoda could pass as a ROTJ figure.
    He'd need the belt, and maybe the flute, though. It's just odd that they went out of their way to make a ROTS Yoda and then put him on a ROTJ card.

All snarkiness aside, my guess would be they wanted to go for the nostalgia of the ROTJ card, but thought the ROTS Yoda would sell better, being more action-oriented.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    All snarkiness aside, my guess would be they wanted to go for the nostalgia of the ROTJ card, but thought the ROTS Yoda would sell better, being more action-oriented.
    Hey, I have been demanding a Lay-in-Bed Feature Yoda for years. A mail-away for the recipe of rootleaf stew would be wizard (when 900 Jedi Master Points you compile, receive the steps you will not, hmm?)!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Heres some carded images of the upcoming ROTJ wave. Lookin pretty good!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcackbar.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	23569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TVCbar2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	23570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcgguard.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	23571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvclukejedi.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	23572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcrebcmdo.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	23573  

And here's the rest.................................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcwicket.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	23574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TVCWoof.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	23575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcyoda.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	23576