Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

R2 and Gammy are definite "gets," while Wooooooooooooooooooof and Wicket are maybes. Will likely pass on Ackbar Os, Wrong Scene Luke, Yoda, and Skinhead Commando.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Passing on Ackbar is a crime, LOL.....get your head out of your prequel!

Ok, in all seriousness, thanks to Snowtrooper for posting these HD pics

One of the few waves I am gonna get all - Luke is the least impressive, and the head on the Endor dude looks to have been created for the cartoon line, but all-in-all, very impressed.

Ackbar, Gammorean Guard, and Woof look absolutely killer. I cannot believe we are getting all three weapons for those Gammorean Guard. When Hasbro goes all out, they really do. Too bad it soo rare for them to do that.

R2 and Wicket look very good on card, and wickets one of the few Ewoks I have wanted a re-do on, so that rocks.
    Real men buy Willrow

Cool

When is this wave supposed to be in stores? January?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbapalacespy View Post
    When is this wave supposed to be in stores? January?
    October or November.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    October or November.
    If we have to wait until November for this wave, the pegs will be full of bespin lukes, hoth hans, and boba fetts.....

I wouldn't worry about not finding new figures because of a glut of older stuff until at least next spring.

Which Retailer will get WAVE 3 first???????

I don't know if TRU can keep getting the new waves first...$9.99 is just too much when you can go to the nearest Walmart and find cases of the new waves...In oklahoma, wave 2 was stocked at Walmart about a week after TRU, but Wave 1 showed up 6 weeks after TRU....what do you guys think? Still haven't seen a single wave 2 at any Targets around here (6 of them)

hard to say... i'm guessing TRU will put them out first. i haven't seen much of Wave 2 since it was released... only spotted Cody and the Clone Trooper along with a few UGH figures.

really want Darth Sidious and Anakin
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Target seems to not be able to sell any of there figures at the moment. Walmart however is selling the new vintage collection as fast as they get them here.

Neither place is selling legacy or clonewars very well though.

As for who gets it first? im hopeing my local wal mart gets them first on a day I just happen to be in the store. The two figures I'v been waiting a long long time for are both in wave 3 (New version of R2-D2 with pop up lightsaber and wicket).